Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711495 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5865 on: August 13, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »
LOL!                                                                 (Do you?)

Honestly I think recording my makeout sessions to post on the internet would be creepier than anything my girlfriend could come up with.

Unless she did that.

EDIT: By the way, if anybody's fantasizing about my GF barging in on their Naruto-fueled self-love sessions to lend a hand you can cut that [dukar] out right now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 08:18:04 PM by Glorb »
every

« Reply #5866 on: August 13, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »
LOL!                                                                 (Do you?)

Yes and I'm putting it up for sale on ebay.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5867 on: August 13, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »
Glorb...dude...you're pathetic. I and many other gents would KILL to be in the situation you're in right now. It's ****ing me off.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5868 on: August 13, 2009, 10:38:23 PM »
Sexual Misadventures Starring Glorb.

You should give us her phone number like Warp likes to do (to prove she's real).

« Reply #5869 on: August 13, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »
EDIT: By the way, if anybody's fantasizing about my GF barging in on their Naruto-fueled self-love sessions to lend a hand you can cut that [dukar] out right now.

...So you presume she was lying just to sound slu-- sexy with that whole "helping you out" thing?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5870 on: August 13, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »
Glorb, just imagine if your girlfriend found out you talked about this experience on the internet.

EDIT: ARGH! YOU CAN'T PLAY AS CIVILIAN HEAVY IN TF2 ANYMORE THANKS TO THE UPDATE! >:(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 11:17:25 PM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5871 on: August 14, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »
Glorb...dude...you're pathetic. I and many other gents would KILL to be in the situation you're in right now. It's ****ing me off.
Someone's jealous. I'm sorry, but if you heard her you'd be just as turned off as I was.

You should give us her phone number like Warp likes to do (to prove she's real).
Hell to the no.

Anyway, I asked her about it earlier today and she elaborated that she finds me incredibly attractive when I'm nervous and assumed that I would naturally flip out if she sneaked up from behind while I was going on a date with Rosie Palms. I'm cool with that, but I'm still going to watch my back next time I decide to put Glorb Jr. through a training session.

And I'm having preemptive angst since I just know Valve is going to remove the whole "OVERTIME OVERTIME OVERTIME" thing.
every

« Reply #5872 on: August 14, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »
By the way, if anybody's fantasizing about my GF barging in on their Naruto-fueled self-love sessions to lend a hand you can cut that [dukar] out right now.

First of all, my self-love sessions involve chicks that are not from Naruto.

Secondly, i refuse to believe this tall tale of yours unless you include pics. Lots and lots of them. Until you do, I'm going to assume you're simply stealing some copypasta from somehwere.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5873 on: August 15, 2009, 08:04:39 AM »
Suit yourself, but I'd advise trying not to sound so desperate you ask for "pics or it didn't happen".
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5874 on: August 15, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »
I'm tempted to say "pics or it did happen" in this situation.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5875 on: August 15, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »
Suit yourself, but I'd advise trying not to sound so desperate you ask for "pics or it didn't happen".

Well, if I'm to believe you're not lying you would do so. Unless you're telling the truth, in which case your girlfriend will probably upload them in the future as some sort of payback.

In any case, it seems like I win this battle.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5876 on: August 15, 2009, 05:17:11 PM »

And an epic battle it was.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5877 on: August 15, 2009, 06:10:05 PM »
Pics of what, anyway?

Besides, I don't care if you think I'm lying. It's great that you're skeptical.
every

« Reply #5878 on: August 15, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »
Pictures of you and your girlfriend sitting together, as that would obviously prove that the conversation took place... right?

« Reply #5879 on: August 16, 2009, 12:17:03 AM »
Regardless of whether or not this actually happened, this is not something I'd ever talk about with a bunch of guys I don't really know (IRL/personally anyway).

Print