Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711511 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5895 on: August 20, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »
Sokath! His eyes uncovered!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5896 on: August 20, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »
Carbonated sugar water is good but it's stupid to drink at a high frequency because of risk of disease. I enjoy a glass, can, or bottle of it on occasion but it's much cheaper and easier just to stick with water or tea.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5897 on: August 20, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
Pop without HFCS is better but I still don't like carbonation.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5898 on: August 20, 2009, 01:31:31 PM »
I hope my filling isn't made of lead, because I think I can taste it. Also, that tooth has gotten ridiculously sensitive to cold and pressure ever since it got filled. I have to make a conscious effort every time I eat or drink not to chew with that tooth or get any liquid near it, or it hurts like heck. And this is after the dentist fixed it. Before, it was perfectly fine. And it wasn't a cavity or anything, just the enamel was soft or something because of some genetics.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5899 on: August 20, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »
The dangers of the sugar and/or artificial flavorings are bad enough, but forget about them and look up the effects of phosphoric acid. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5900 on: August 20, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »
SECRET OF MANA GET!

I downloaded the game, and I've concluded that Chupperson was correct: It is indeed substantially harder than the next action-RPG. What's worst is how groups of enemies push you into a corner, rendering you helpless. A pair of Werewolves managed to sap all 117 of my HP without giving me a chance to move or even pause the game. AARGHAUUGHH
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5901 on: August 25, 2009, 01:09:41 PM »
I don't think I mentioned it before, but the sheriff in this town almost ran me over a few weeks ago, and apparently didn't notice, or at least didn't care. He was doing about 65 down our small, unpainted country back road (which I'm pretty sure has a speed limit of 40 or so). It was night. I was walking my dog, wearing light-colored clothing and carrying a flashlight. I turned from my dog back to the road and saw the cop car not thirty feet from me, with his headlights on, and got out of the way about a second before he went by. Didn't slow down a bit.

On the way back from the bank today, we ended up behind him. He was doing 25. In broad daylight.

Also, I accidentally set FCE Ultra on my Wii to progressive scan mode, don't have a progressive scan TV, and can't figure out how to change it back so something actually displays on the screen.

but then I decided to just delete the settings file and that fixed everything nevermind
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 01:26:11 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5902 on: August 25, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »
Your sheriff is either really old or just a ******bag. Hopefully not both.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5903 on: August 25, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »
CE7 uses an emulator, so that's obviously why the sheriff tried to run over him.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5904 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »
I've got a real dick of a deputy living a few miles from my place. A year or two back a deer hit and crushed part of our car late at night and he shows up at our door at 2 in the morning to berate us for stopping in his driveway to call for help.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5905 on: August 25, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »
I vote we change ShadowBrian's CT to "a real dick of a deputy".
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5906 on: August 25, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »
What the -

Weegee's hacked Glorb's account!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5907 on: August 25, 2009, 04:58:40 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5908 on: August 26, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »
I just got denied Disability...again. This is, like, the fourth time now. Dad says he'll get a lawyer to help me fight this, but I dunno...

Anyway, looks like I'll be kissing several things goodbye such as getting M&L:BIS on release day and ever getting my own place.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5909 on: August 26, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »
What the -

Weegee's hacked Glorb's account!

Was that a particularly Weegee thing to say, or what?

And N64 Chick, I'm very sorry to hear that. Legal troubles suck.
every

Print