Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711691 times)

« Reply #5910 on: August 26, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »
You see, my good Glorb, I have a penchant for proposing new CTs for other members based on their most unorthodox posts, much to the chagrin of other members.

We have the world's [dukar]tiest internet service. It was down for about fifteen straight hours since 2:00 this morning, and it's still only working intermittently now. The fact that the last thing I posted before losing connection was a thread about the "death of the internet" only makes things more frustrating.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:45:13 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5911 on: August 26, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
unotrthodox
others members
Weegee's new CT should be "world's [dukar]tiest spelling".
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5912 on: August 26, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »
I've been wondering for a while actually -- if a CT had a potty word in it, would the censor catch it?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5913 on: August 26, 2009, 07:46:13 PM »
Somebody should change CrossEyed's CT to "Potty Words" to put that to the test.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5914 on: August 26, 2009, 08:00:58 PM »
I got BSOD'd on Vista for the first time a few minutes ago and just about crapped my pants. The computer seems fine now, though...

EDIT: On a topical note, has there really ever been a time when anyone got a certain CT because someone suggested it?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:20:32 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5915 on: August 26, 2009, 08:40:38 PM »
Yes.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5916 on: August 26, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »
Chup's new CT should be "Yes".
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5917 on: August 26, 2009, 10:32:53 PM »

« Reply #5918 on: August 26, 2009, 11:25:15 PM »
I just got denied Disability...again. This is, like, the fourth time now. Dad says he'll get a lawyer to help me fight this, but I dunno...

Anyway, looks like I'll be kissing several things goodbye such as getting M&L:BIS on release day and ever getting my own place.

Why are you disabled? (If I may..?)

I have minor angst! I can't find the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack anywhere on the 'web! I've been trying to load up my MP3 player with all kinds of music to listen to in the car, but can't find the SMG soundtrack to nicely compliment everything.
:( :( :( :(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5919 on: August 27, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »
Toad, I can help you with that angst.

http://www.esnips.com/web/mariogalaxy

It's in 4 parts and still good as far as I know. I got the link like 4 months after Galaxy came out. However, the intro on two songs is cut off (I guess to not have background sound).

I have some angst. A friend of mine got pulled into a little problem when his buddy decided to steal a bunch of stuff while on trip out of state. The guy told him he stole a bunch of stuff about 100 miles out of the town they were leaving. They got back and I was given an 80 gig PS3. I wasn't told it was stolen or anything. I went to a pawn shop to get rid of it and buy the piano I wanted (this was back in late May).

Well, I got a call from a sheriff in Florida a couple days ago and the first thing he said was, "Hey, a person reported some items missing and the PS3 you pawned off was one of the items stolen. It was pawned in Texas and the receipt has your name on it. I know you pawned it off, so this is my case and I can charge who I want, so if you want to cooperate, I'm not gonna charge you for anything, but if you wanna help your buddies and try and lie to me, then you're gonna dig yourself into a deep hole."

So.... I'm getting accused of [dukar] I didn't even do. I didn't know the PS3 was stolen until the sheriff called and told me it was stolen three months after the fact. I gave the sheriff a statement which he recorded, obviously, but this is friggin' ridiculous. I don't have time for this crap.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5920 on: August 27, 2009, 01:23:41 AM »
I wonder if that's the official SMG OST... I don't think the official one has cutoff intros.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5921 on: August 27, 2009, 08:04:31 AM »
I think the official one is only available in Japan and was stopped being imported on PlayAsia a while back.

Also, that's some worst-case-scenario stuff right there, Trainman. I guess just be honest and... see how things turn out.

« Reply #5922 on: August 27, 2009, 09:29:55 AM »
Toad, I can help you with that angst.

http://www.esnips.com/web/mariogalaxy

It's in 4 parts and still good as far as I know. I got the link like 4 months after Galaxy came out. However, the intro on two songs is cut off (I guess to not have background sound).

Thank you! .. what kind of program opens or plays rar files? Can I just put those on my MP3 player..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5923 on: August 27, 2009, 10:41:03 AM »

RAR files are archives. You need WinRAR or 7-zip or a program like that.

Brian, of course the official one is only available in Japan. However, vgmworld.com still has the single-disc (orchestra only) version available for order.
That was a joke.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5924 on: August 27, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
Why are you disabled? (If I may..?)

I have minor angst! I can't find the Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack anywhere on the 'web! I've been trying to load up my MP3 player with all kinds of music to listen to in the car, but can't find the SMG soundtrack to nicely compliment everything.
:( :( :( :(
I don't like to talk about that openly, so I'll PM you the answer to that.

Also, sometime ago, my boyfriend sent me a RAR of all the songs. The quality is great, has all the song intros (as far as I know. It's been awhile since I played SMG) and has proper soundtrack titles. Shame that I don't know where he got it, so I suppose this comment isn't as helpful as I'd like it to be.

And on the topic of CTs, my very first one "Luigi's Girl" was suggested by Kojinka I believe.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print