Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711646 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5925 on: August 27, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »
Dude, Trainman, that sucks. I have a not-too-subtle massive distrust of cops, so I would probably just be digging myself into the proverbial deep hole in that situation.
every

« Reply #5926 on: August 27, 2009, 06:27:01 PM »
Toad, I can help you with that angst.

http://www.esnips.com/web/mariogalaxy

It's in 4 parts and still good as far as I know. I got the link like 4 months after Galaxy came out. However, the intro on two songs is cut off (I guess to not have background sound).

So, I went to the link. It has parts two- four. The link to part.. two I think leads to another download of part four.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5927 on: August 28, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »
Sorry to double post, but I now have major angst!

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet at work! On a slight upside: I dropped it in my own urine. The toilet had been clear before I relieved myself. On a downside: I dropped it in a toilet!!

I'm so mad at myself! I usually treat electronic equipment of all kinds with the utmost respect. I just can't believe I did that.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5928 on: August 28, 2009, 09:30:58 PM »
I suspect you'll get ****-poor reception on it now.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5929 on: August 28, 2009, 09:56:59 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5930 on: August 28, 2009, 10:34:46 PM »
@SB: That would be slightly impossible. The toilet was actually.. a stand-up thing. (what's the name of those..?)

@Weegee: That image made my day. I can't stop laughing.

« Reply #5931 on: August 29, 2009, 12:00:51 AM »
Well, thank goodness it was just a urinal. A sit-down toilet would've been downright [dukar]ty tragic.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5932 on: August 29, 2009, 07:41:48 AM »
I wonder if that's the official SMG OST... I don't think the official one has cutoff intros.

No, I don't believe it is. On Rainbow Mario, the song still speeds up as usual, but then the powerdown sound occurs; the soundtrack just keeps going and fades out. Also, on some of the songs you can hear a couple footsteps from Mario.

Toad, I'm sorry that the parts are all screwed up; after reading that I went and checked it....aaaand how did that happen? It was correctly numbered when I downloaded it originally... Oh yeah, you probably wanna go ahead and download WinRAR. Seems a bit more user-friendly and faster. Only drawback being... you can't extract files that need to be specifically 7-zipped.

That caterpillar is scary looking...

But on the subject of this sheriff crap, I'm not freakin' out over it. They probably won't call me again once they talk to the guy who actually stole the stuff, so I'm just gonna hang tight and hope that my friends don't go to jail.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:46:59 AM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5933 on: August 29, 2009, 07:45:54 AM »
@SB: That would be slightly impossible. The toilet was actually.. a stand-up thing. (what's the name of those..?)
True, but I can't say there was anything about my post that suggested I assumed you were using a standard toilet (though I must confess I kind of did).

Also, you forgot what a urinal is?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5934 on: August 29, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
Also, you forgot what a urinal is?

Just the name. Thanks.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5935 on: August 30, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »
I was just now informed that Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM, died two days ago of a drug overdose.

RIP DJ AM
every

« Reply #5936 on: August 30, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »
Man, I hate posting so often after previously posting in a thread, but I've got some more angst..

There was a Toad figure at Hastings a while back, and I knew that I should have just bought it right then. Alas, having no money on me at the time, I could not.

My wife and I finally went to Hastings tonight to get Toad. We found instead two Koopa Troopas (one of which I bought) and Daisy. Apparently, the company that makes these has moved on to series 2, and since Toad was in series 1 (I assume) he would be harder to find now that series 2 is out.

I know I could just order from the website, but we can't afford it at the present time.
* Toad sighs deeply.

Maybe our paths will cross Toad's again..

« Reply #5937 on: August 31, 2009, 12:23:41 AM »
I'm filled with ANGST as I went to a fancy-dress social recently (which was fun) and was in plenty of pics (as the Joker) with a friend of mine, who would assure me that said pictures would appear on Facebook quickly. Sure enough, they were uploaded...

and she left out all of the ones with me in them.

I'm hoping this is some sort of accident, but I'm not holding my breath. Is there some sort of aura around me that causes most people I come into contact with to turn into uncontrollably selfish pricks? >__>
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5938 on: August 31, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »
On a somewhat lighter note, Varth isn't very good, which is unfortunate because it's all I'm going to be playing for the next week.

« Reply #5939 on: August 31, 2009, 02:05:07 AM »
Heh, what? Why?

Print