Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711678 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5955 on: August 31, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »
I believe we should brand all alternate-layout users in some fashion-- be it an image next adjacent to their posts or a different color highlighting their user name. It needs be permanent however, for even curiosity is no excuse for such atrocities.

Even now they lurk among us in our very threads evading detection; hiding behind their anonymity. No more I say! Let their dereliction be exposed! I am no historian but I am sure this has worked with no repercussions in the past.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:45:58 PM by Black Mage »

« Reply #5956 on: August 31, 2009, 06:19:59 PM »
How about we force them all to wear badges and armbands and live in separate subforums?

If you need me, I'll be hiding in some kindly user's closet.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5957 on: August 31, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
Alternate layout users TUK ARE JEHBS.
every

« Reply #5958 on: August 31, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
You guys blame everything on us Alternate Layout Users!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5959 on: August 31, 2009, 11:40:54 PM »
I believe we should brand all alternate-layout users in some fashion-- be it an image next adjacent to their posts or a different color highlighting their user name. It needs be permanent however, for even curiosity is no excuse for such atrocities.

Even now they lurk among us in our very threads evading detection; hiding behind their anonymity. No more I say! Let their dereliction be exposed! I am no historian but I am sure this has worked with no repercussions in the past.

Wow, Black Mage, I have not seen that epic of a post from you...... ever! Awesome!
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5960 on: September 01, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
Southern California is on fire. Its been in the high 90s and low 100s for the last week, and my teachers don't answer their phones or emails labeled "URGENT - *insert my name* NEEDS PAPERS BACK FOR COLLEGE REGISTRATION"
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5961 on: September 02, 2009, 04:23:02 PM »
Assuming that you're heading into grade 11, wouldn't that give you another year to register?

Behold: A minimum-security prison in Leoben, Austria. It's infuriating to know that criminals in some countries are getting better lodging and more attention than the poor or homeless in the country. Sure, prisoners deserve humane living living standards as well, but it's hard to see how putting them in this palace for a couple years would teach them anything. Aside from the emoticons/text smilies on the facilities' ceiling, the place has more postmodern flair than most upper-class estates. Austrian petty criminals, beware: Abide by the law, or YOU could be "forced" to live in this "prison" at the nation's taxpayers' expense!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 04:24:47 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #5962 on: September 02, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »
Southern California is on fire. Its been in the high 90s and low 100s for the last week, and my teachers don't answer their phones or emails labeled "URGENT - *insert my name* NEEDS PAPERS BACK FOR COLLEGE REGISTRATION"

How long have you been living in CA? This place always catches fire near the end of summer/beginning of fall, I'm practically used to smoke and ash falling from the sky in October.

Also, as a half-time alternate layout user, I support this movement of labeling these freaks. Seeing everything in a white light and having corresponding images to our names as well as a post count only brings tension among the group.

Personally, I blame it all on MaxVance. If he hadn't come along and made the Forum Games and Stories split into two, as well as making posts in those boards null, we wouldn't be in this mess. I say off with his head.

WHOA AUXILARY EDIT:

Él apenas quiere hacer una escena es todo.  Hablando cuyo, soy que va ahora a fijar solamente en español fracturado multicolor y a agregar una  firma mano-mecanografiada a mis postes.

-Glorb

I want to hit you for slaughtering my first language.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:22:02 PM by Mr. Wiggles »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5963 on: September 03, 2009, 02:15:47 PM »
Mr. Wiggles: He probably Google searched "translator" and went to the first link.

Its been in the high 90s and low 100s for the last week

Is that abnormally hot or something?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5964 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »
For southern California, no. For the bay area, yes. So it depends.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5965 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »
Is that abnormally hot or something?

People always point at me and say that.

Do your worst, Ped.
every

« Reply #5966 on: September 03, 2009, 04:59:21 PM »
some obese (overweight) men can become sterile because the sagging layers of fat can overheat the testicles

« Reply #5967 on: September 03, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »
Trolls never cease to amaze me. The fact that Ped Xing still actively reads the forums just for the sake of finding insult oppurtunities is commendable. Of course, he could always just be a disgruntled mod in disguise.

« Reply #5968 on: September 03, 2009, 06:00:33 PM »
I'm beginning to think he's just Lizard Dude or something. Or perhaps he's Glorb's alter ego.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5969 on: September 03, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »
It may just be that I saw it coming like fity-foot-tall turtle, but I have to give mad props to Ped for that one.
every

Print