Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711529 times)

« Reply #5970 on: September 03, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »
I've never heard of this Ped Xing dude before, but judging by his post history, he's either a sockpuppet account of Glorb or a friend of his.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5971 on: September 03, 2009, 07:29:56 PM »
Hmm, it was 98º today. Finally, these past few days have finally broken the triple digit trend. Keep these cold fronts coming. It's raining now, feels good, and we need it badly.

Oh, and for topic relevance, that is my angst. It's been too hot and we need rain. We're getting it, so my angst has cooled a bit.
Formerly quite reasonable.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5972 on: September 03, 2009, 07:31:11 PM »
I've never heard of this Ped Xing dude before, but judging by his post history, he's either a sockpuppet account of Glorb or a friend of his.
And we all know what Glorb does with his socks.

« Reply #5973 on: September 04, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »
I'm alternating college classes with my high school classes, Weegee. My school doesn't offer a lot of classes so I actually need the classes in order to graduate (especially because I'm supposed to be a graduating junior).

I've been living in California my whole life. The weather is usually pretty mild and it's never very seasonal. We've been having some pretty hot summers. I'm just not one for very hot weather. The ash fell in my backyard last year and the smoke has been giving me migraines this year.

What can I say; its the angst thread. Time to be angsty about weather :\
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 04:40:04 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5974 on: September 04, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »
And we all know what Glorb does with his socks.

Hahaha.

I want to go to the driving range, but since my angst about rain has been cured, it has created more angst about not being able to go to the driving range.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5975 on: September 04, 2009, 04:58:02 PM »
He's an annoying ******bag who joined trying to make a name for himself by starting some [dukar] with various members. Basically, all of his appearances consist of him making an insanely well-timed diss (probably because he spends hours monitoring this forum waiting for an opportunity to say something) and then everyone else (primarily Weegee and LD, at least before they stopped caring) jerking off about how totally rad they say he is.
every

« Reply #5976 on: September 04, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »
Calm down. Why should you care what he says about you?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5977 on: September 04, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
Besides, we only did it with our own socks.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5978 on: September 04, 2009, 05:16:47 PM »
Glorb seems to have some super angst.

<---Glorb.

« Reply #5979 on: September 04, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »
He's so angstful that his bandwidth limit has been exceeded? Wow.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5980 on: September 04, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »
Hmm, it was 98º today.
And yesterday it was Backstreet Boys.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5981 on: September 04, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5982 on: September 06, 2009, 12:26:26 PM »
I lost.

Angst: I can't seem to unlock anything new in Mario Hoops. I know I need to get gold in order to unlock more things, but I'm just not good enough. On the upside, it is a fun game that I'm kinda suprised that hasn't seen another installment yet, but on the downside: How come Toad isn't playable?? They even have generic FF characters! They could have had Toad.. not that I think Toad is generic, because he's not..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #5983 on: September 07, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »
Back to
S C H O O L
Tomorrow.

[darn]. On that note, don't expect to see me much later than 11:00 PM most nights from here on in.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:37:38 PM by Weegee »

« Reply #5984 on: September 07, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »
I actually kinda miss school. College is infinitely superior, but without someone breathing down my neck making sure I do my work I have trouble pushing myself to meet the deadlines and stuff.

Still, I get to play in an arcade between classes and there's no shortage of DEM LEGS up here.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print