Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711636 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6030 on: September 14, 2009, 07:21:45 AM »
Why is TEM trolling? Did I miss something?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6031 on: September 14, 2009, 12:25:30 PM »
He's not trolling, he's speaking his mind.

btw i hate this thread.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6032 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:07 PM »
omg tem are funnay

mr wiggles are funnay too
every

« Reply #6033 on: September 14, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
TEM is way to clever to continually post the same stupid message. I say he got his account hacked or someone else is using his computer. 
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6034 on: September 14, 2009, 02:07:37 PM »
Glorb, on the other hand...
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6035 on: September 14, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
TEM is way to clever to continually post the same stupid message. I say he got his account hacked or someone else is using his computer. 

I doubt it. See, long-running members such as TEM and LD get a free pass on saying/doing annoying/******baggy stuff (bing a dick, saying the same thing over and over, abusing colored text to the point that it gets banned, etc.) because they're just like so totally cool and gangsta. He's just taking advantage of that privilege.

Maybe one day I'll have accrued enugh experience points to be annoying and get praised for it.
every

« Reply #6036 on: September 14, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
On a quick aside, I haven't been able to attach files to my posts all day. Doing so produces the following message:

"Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information."

One attachment in question is a 170-KB PNG picture which would normally go through fine. Any suggestions?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6037 on: September 14, 2009, 02:31:58 PM »
It's a sign. Take the extra twenty seconds to use imageshack.
every

« Reply #6038 on: September 14, 2009, 02:41:03 PM »
Possibly the attachment storage thing in SMF's files is too full? It happens. Deezer/MEGABYTE will probably end up emptying older attachment files from there.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6039 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »
M&L:BIS supposedly came out today but, per usual, Game Crazy doesn't have it.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6040 on: September 14, 2009, 05:18:41 PM »
I doubt it. See, long-running members such as TEM and LD get a free pass on saying/doing annoying/******baggy stuff (bing a dick, saying the same thing over and over, abusing colored text to the point that it gets banned, etc.) because they're just like so totally cool and gangsta. He's just taking advantage of that privilege.

It's not their fault you get annoyed at every little bit of trolling that happens here.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6041 on: September 14, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
M&L:BIS supposedly came out today but, per usual, Game Crazy doesn't have it.
No body seems to have it here. On Sunday, the Toys 'R Us $10 gift card deal apparently wasn't valid to the one near me, and they didn't even have the shipment of them in. Today I checked Target and Walmart, neither of which had them shipped in. If no one has them shipped in by tomorrow, I'm gonna be pretty mad.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6042 on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »
RIP Patrick Swayze. Now he really is a gho-

Nevermind. Too soon.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #6043 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
People started making Michael Jackson jokes just minutes after he died.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #6044 on: September 14, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
...And before, as well.

But alas, rest in peace, Pat. [darn] you, 2009!

Print