Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711469 times)

« Reply #6120 on: October 05, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »
What do you think they're going to do? Buy Nadeo to get the IP rights, then fire everyone and build their own game, Imagine: TrackMania Babiez?

They're not going to do that.

Ubisoft has many, many development teams. Some make good games. Some don't. Nadeo is now one of them. It won't do anything to them.

I await the day when there is only one giant company so I can stop watching people FREAK THE F OUT every time one company buys another.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6121 on: October 05, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »
"...and sharing the expertise of Nadeo's teams with our company's other developers."

This sounds a lot to me like not firing everyone, but rather splitting them up and suddenly we only have like one guy from Nadeo working on TrackMania.

But whatever. We'll see what happens next year (if the game doesn't get delayed for whatever reason, of course, and if nothing happens before then).

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6122 on: October 09, 2009, 10:21:06 PM »
Holy [dukar], bro. I've had heavy stuff hit my head, but that toe bit made me cringe.

I dropped a pretty heavy steel shelf on by big toe once.  Lost my toenail, in fact.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6123 on: October 10, 2009, 05:06:12 AM »
thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssss
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6124 on: October 10, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »
I was kind of disappointed with what you get for obtaining the actual last rank with both Bros. in BiS.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6125 on: October 10, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »
However, the Momento Badge certainly, certainly helps when combined with the Powerful Badge.

Also, why is everyone not capitalizing the "i" in "BIS?" I'm preeetty sure it's not "Bowser's inside Story."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6126 on: October 10, 2009, 12:15:59 PM »
Cos it looks cool?
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6127 on: October 10, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »
Carryover from PiT.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6128 on: October 10, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »
Whoa, you're right... I mean, it didn't even really occur to me that/why I wasn't capitalizing the "I". CE7's got a point, though.

« Reply #6129 on: October 11, 2009, 01:48:15 AM »
I await the day when there is only one giant company so I can stop watching people FREAK THE F OUT every time one company buys another.

I have minor angst because I am still awake and it is nearly 3AM. Good thing I don't have to get up to work at 6, or I would be in serious trouble.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6130 on: October 11, 2009, 01:52:39 AM »
I have angst because it's about 4 right now, and it was about 3 when I started restarting my computer.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6131 on: October 11, 2009, 06:54:00 AM »
I've got a nasal infection again, or staph infection, or some crap all up in my face... the left side of the tip of my nose hurts like crazy when I touch it, and I'm blowing my nose fairly constantly. And I didn't sleep all that great, and I think I had a half-awake delusion that there was a spider on my pillow and I made some noise of unconfirmable audibility.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6132 on: October 11, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
I have angst because it's about 4 right now, and it was about 3 when I started restarting my computer.
If you're using Windows I'm sure you'll have angst again when you see how long it takes on Tuesday. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6133 on: October 11, 2009, 07:51:39 PM »
I've been getting blue-screened at least twice a day and I don't know why. It doesn't mess anything up--yet--but it's definitely a pain.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6134 on: October 12, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »
I love Rocko's Modern Life. Whoops, wrong thread.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print