Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711693 times)

« Reply #6225 on: November 30, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »
Uh, no, it is very called for. If someone stinks you tell them. Do you plan to let them reek for the rest of their life? Do you plan to wallow in their stench for the rest of your days?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6226 on: November 30, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »
Yeah, I have to agree. People don't always realize. But you are expected to take care of these things if you want to be considered an intelligent member of humanity.
Or even if you don't. I still don't want to smell it. Or see the dirt caked in your hair.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6227 on: November 30, 2009, 07:11:18 PM »
I once wrote and helped voice-act short skits during the morning announcements in high school advertising free morning showers for poor people unable to properly bath at home. The skits were called The Adventures of Smelly Kid.

« Reply #6228 on: November 30, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
There are polite ways of asking though, and that particular way, especially from a school administration, was uncalled for. =\
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6229 on: November 30, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »
Lemme elaborate a bit here. She was pulled out of class for something like that over the intercom. I'm assuming it was over money, which is a tad insulting as well, because the guidance worker was there as well.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6230 on: November 30, 2009, 08:05:58 PM »
Hmm, it was uncalled for, in all seriousness.

Therefore, she should sue for $1.7 billion trillion dollars in that case and demand an extra $200,164,000 for "miscellaneous fees" as well.
Formerly quite reasonable.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #6231 on: November 30, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »
What the heck is wrong with Nintendo Power?! They've skipped two issues now. My step-brother and I called them today and their excuse is "they must've been sent to the wrong address." Right. For every two or three that make it here, there is one that is sent elsewhere. Clearly someone isn't doing their job right.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #6232 on: November 30, 2009, 09:28:37 PM »
I hate it when people follow up with something funny/witty that I say by saying "I'm sorry, but that's funny!"

No freaking duh. I said it to be funny, not to have people point out that I just might have a sense of humor. Sometimes I say things because I know they are funny, sometimes it just comes out, and yet that is often the responce that I get.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6233 on: December 01, 2009, 04:47:06 AM »
Hmm... maybe they thought what you said could've been considered offensive...? So they said "I'm sorry, but...." just to make sure.

What has been some of the funny stuff you've been throwing around?

« Reply #6234 on: December 01, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »
Nothing too terrible or offensive. I guess some of the people I know can't tell when I'm joking (though, I do have somewhat a monotone voice, so that could be part of the reason).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6235 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:26 PM »
I do have somewhat a monotone voice...

Welcome to my world. I've changed a lot, but it's still pretty monotone; however, I guess I used to do it badly back then (around my freshman/sophomore year) because lots of people would literally ask me if I was high because of it (and I also got pulled out of lunch, accused of doing drugs off-campus, and then finally coming back to "be high about it" or something. Oh, and I "failed" the school's "sobriety test." I wasn't high or on any type of drugs, by the way.)

« Reply #6236 on: December 05, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »
Ah, [dukar]. Youtube now has non-skippable ads which you must sit through before watching certain videos.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6237 on: December 06, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »
Ah, [dukar]. Youtube now has non-skippable ads which you must sit through before watching certain videos.

No. Just refresh the page. Works every time. If it refreshes to another ad (never happens), refresh it once more, and it's fine.

I thought I explained this somewhere in another thread... hmmm.... dunno.

« Reply #6238 on: December 06, 2009, 02:27:14 AM »
Was up late tonight chatting with some people on AIM when I noticed a giant possum crawling around my back porch.

That stupid thing nearly scared me out of my seat, but it looks like some cool dudes came along and did something about it. I saw them carrying its corpse...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6239 on: December 12, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »
I had to reset my stats because the fan-made training map didn't have cheats enabled for some reason and my stats got completely skewed. Yesterday I got a new top number of kills and a new highest damaged score. FFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Print