Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711616 times)

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #6345 on: January 23, 2010, 06:49:02 PM »
I downloaded this torrent of a crapload of Metallica, and BAM!
The whole thing (Except for the main songs) is so friggin' glitchy it won't work!
Then, I see a dude on the Starmen forums has the EXACT same problem!
ARGH
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6346 on: January 23, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »
The Prime series didn't get worse, just different.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #6347 on: January 23, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »
I bought a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics, but when I tried to save, I got a message saying the backup memory isn`t working! So I asked my dad to return it while he was going out to run errands, but he took the money that they returned!!! ARGH!!!
The below statement is false
The above statement is true

« Reply #6348 on: January 23, 2010, 10:59:15 PM »
Solution: Buy Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, one of the best GBA games ever.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6349 on: January 23, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »
That's probably worst use of the word solution I've ever read.

Although, he's already talking about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. The original FFT doesn't have a battery pack, being disc-based media (or UMD).

« Reply #6350 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:17 AM »
At my school we have a buddy system where a student 3 years older has to have a buddy that is 3 years younger, to show them the ropes, be a good friend and such.

It just so happens that I'm rather fond of a certain girl who is 3 years younger than me (yeah it sounds weird, but I seriously don't care about it). Turns out she has a massive crush on my 3-years younger buddy. I think my ego just exploded, taking my self-esteem and sense of self-worth with it. TEENAGE ANGST IS SO MUCH GOD[darn] FUN HOO-BLOODY-RAY I feel like hitting something.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6351 on: January 25, 2010, 08:17:07 AM »
Boy, that must be frustrating. Well, I guess just try to stay cool... for now.

In other news, my music hoarding is quickly making me realize I'm going to need a bigger iPod, but I'm really not sure I want to spend literally all my cash (and then some) on an iPod Classic (they got rid of the 120GB... why?).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6352 on: January 25, 2010, 09:40:42 PM »
Wait do you have a cell phone with internet access? If so, you can look songs up on youtube to listen.
The below statement is false
The above statement is true

« Reply #6353 on: January 25, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »
Frustrating's just the beginning of it >___< bloody depressing might be a better phrase...

And I don't think YouTube would be good in a situation like that; shuffling and playlists would be a lot more cumbersome than on typical iPod hardware, for one.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #6354 on: January 25, 2010, 11:38:28 PM »
I have angst because I just found out that someone on this forum has a crush on my little sister. 

Well, now things got interesting...

Exactly how many of you were having girl problems again?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6355 on: January 26, 2010, 12:32:25 AM »
Me, but I'm over it.

EDIT: Me had girl problems, that is, not me had the crush on Luigison's sister. Unless there's a really weird coincidence here.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:26:33 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #6356 on: January 26, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »
A few minute ago there was a news report stating that an unnamed 59-year old farmer was killed in an accident involving a barn heater. My mom's best friend's husband is a 59-year old farmer who lives on the road where the accident occurred... I know it's selfish to hope it was just a coincidence, but I don't know what else to hope.

EDIT: Wasn't him. The departed fellow was a heating technician working on a farm.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:50:24 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6357 on: January 26, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »
Me, but I'm over it.

EDIT: Me had girl problems, that is, not me had the crush on Luigison's sister. Unless there's a really weird coincidence here.
My last post here was just a failed attempted at getting you to give more information.  Myself and my deceased step-mother are probably the only two people to have posted here that my sisters would know anyway. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #6358 on: January 26, 2010, 07:03:44 PM »
Some 58 year old loser is spreading frivolous lies about me.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #6359 on: January 26, 2010, 07:23:55 PM »
Some jerk-wad stole my artwork and claimed it as their own.
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

Print