Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711650 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6615 on: April 30, 2010, 05:56:28 AM »
SAT tomorrow.  Yeurgh.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #6616 on: April 30, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »
I bought 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection - The Best of Barry White today. A magnetized security sticker was affixed to the back, obscuring about four of the album's twelve songs' names. I wrongly assumed that the hit "You're the First, My Last, My Everything" was one of those four songs, and am now left with an incomplete greatest-hits CD. Yeurgh.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6617 on: May 02, 2010, 07:27:54 PM »
I experienced minor angst when I saw that neither "Little Guitars" nor "Feel Your Love Tonight" was on The Best of Both Worlds, but I managed to download the former and get the latter free through the library, so no worries.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6618 on: May 04, 2010, 10:51:53 AM »
Ultimate Spider-Man.  Final Johnny Storm Race.  That is all.

« Reply #6619 on: May 04, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
Well, my grade in Calc II is pretty much up to where in the B-range I got on my final, if that; <82 gives me one grade, 82-88 another, and 89+ still another.  BLEH, I wish I could see my grade already.  Maybe I could shoot my prof an email...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #6620 on: May 04, 2010, 04:05:08 PM »
I'm sick of feeling shame for everything that I do, for no good reason. Even things I did years ago as a small child, things that weren't even that terrible, they still haunt me. I'm sick of guilt. I'm tired of people saying cheddar is their favorite cheese, when it's such a boring cheese when it all comes down to it. I'm sick of being fat, or worrying that people think I'm fat. And I'm sick of not having any sort of life outside the internet, missing out on these precious years while everyone else that I know is out having a joyous time with their companions. I'm afraid of the future and not being able to get myself to a point where I'm educated enough to even think about getting a GED. I'm sick of mood swings. I'm tired of my birds covering the floor with their messy shreds of paper and bits of eaten seeds and feathers, so whenever I walk around I'm constantly picking things off of my feet. I'm angry with how I think, because it's always this never ending cycle of me not agreeing with myself, debating everything, never knowing what is actually the correct thing to think, not knowing if there is one, giving up, telling myself "No, you must figure this out" and then repeating the entire process over again. And I'm sick of EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. There.

*angst*

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6621 on: May 04, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »
Two things.

1) How is it possible to not agree with yourself?

2) Only you can change any and all of what you just posted. (Except maybe the bird one, but eh. Birds.)

« Reply #6622 on: May 04, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »
Yup, you and Weegee are definitely bros.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #6623 on: May 04, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »
The self-doubt and shame sound like symptoms of depression or anxiety, the latter of which I myself take medication for. From my experience, the more you do, the better you'll feel about life, whether or not your endeavours prove successful.

Yup, you and Weegee are definitely bros.

Black Mage and I go way back, man.

« Reply #6624 on: May 04, 2010, 05:41:54 PM »
I'm not sure how I manage to disagree with myself, but I do it on a daily basis. Wish I had a better way of describing it, but sadly I do not. I understand that I'm at fault for the majority of the things I've posted (and quite a few are petty and do not usually take a toll on me what so ever), however, some things I'm unable to change currently/have been trying to change for a good seven years to no avail, therefore it's fairly understandable for me to gripe about them (though I understand how unattractive that is. However, this is the angst thread, so I thought I could get some *****ing in).

I wouldn't be surprised if I were to be diagnosed with depression, Weegee. and I've always dealt with anxiety. However, I'd rather not take medication for it. At least not for the time being. I just try to think positive and make sure I get regular exercise, which helps. Bah, that's just life though.

[/mycomplaining]

« Reply #6625 on: May 05, 2010, 11:42:16 PM »
**** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE **** APPLE.

^That.^

I hadn't charged my iPod for about two months, seeing as I rarely use it other than on long trips. Windows and iTunes won't recognize it, and it's so completely drained of juice that it won't even reset. It briefly turned on at the moment I connected it, so it's probably not an issue with the USB cable.

Hence,

**** Apple.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6626 on: May 06, 2010, 07:02:44 PM »
I get very discouraged every time someone votes zero on one of my audio submissions.  Sure, they're not the best stuff on the site, but... zero?  Really?  I've heard much worse than my own songs.  Not trying to brag, or anything, but seriously...  it really tends to sap my motivation for writing anything else for at least a week or two.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6627 on: May 07, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »
Weegee, I applaud you for saying what I've long tried to calm down before saying.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6628 on: May 07, 2010, 11:41:50 PM »
The aforementioned problem has been solved. It sucks that I'll have to reset the computer with my iPod plugged in each time I charge/update it from now on, though.

« Reply #6629 on: May 10, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »
Man, scrolling through the list of registered users at TMK today reminded me of Markio.  I miss him, now I'm depressed.  We're losing too many good people here at TMK.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print