Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711876 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7305 on: April 27, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »
I'm glad I don't own a PS3. :3
So, a Tesla has a flat tire and you're glad you don't own a Tesla?  So, a multi-million dollar house has a leak in the basement and you're glad you don't own such an expensive house?  So, a billion dollar stock just dropped a couple percent and you're glad you don't own any or it.  :8

That's what they get for constantly berating Nintendo and Microsoft.

"Our view of the 'Game Boy experience' is that it's a great babysitting tool, no self-respecting 20-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those. He's too old for that."

Who's the one with the babysitting tool now, *****?
What?  I don't even...  Please connect the dots for me.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7306 on: April 27, 2011, 05:03:24 PM »
So, a Tesla has a flat tire and you're glad you don't own a Tesla?  So, a multi-million dollar house has a leak in the basement and you're glad you don't own such an expensive house?  So, a billion dollar stock just dropped a couple percent and you're glad you don't own any or it.  :8

It's more like watching an obnoxious rich family's mansion burn down. And the mansion was overpriced to begin with.

What?  I don't even...  Please connect the dots for me.

Sony has received divine retribution for its poor attitude.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7307 on: April 27, 2011, 05:13:05 PM »
Thanks for speaking for PL. 
divine retribution
Oh, I see where we differ on the subject. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7308 on: April 27, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
Thanks for speaking for PL.

Hey, I'm just giving my two Canadian cents on the matter.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7309 on: April 27, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »
Sony's "divine retribution" is relatively meager compared to what might happen to a large number of people's personal information.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7310 on: April 27, 2011, 07:43:41 PM »
Hey, I'm just giving my two Canadian cents on the matter.

Like that amounts to anything.

Point taken, although because I'm a dirty liberal I wouldn't want to own any of those things.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 07:46:20 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7311 on: April 27, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
The Canadian dollar is stronger than the US dollar right now.

« Reply #7312 on: April 27, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
*cricket sounds*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7313 on: April 27, 2011, 07:58:28 PM »
PaperLuigi don't give up like that. It's wimpy

If EVERY Tesla got a flat tire... and then exploded, yes, you'd be glad to not own one. If EVERY multi-million-dollar house had a leak in the basement... that flooded the place with toxic gas, yes, you'd be glad not to own one. If a billion-dollar stock dropped a couple percent and put the identities of everyone involved with it at risk, and the bigwigs in charge didn't even tell you until a few days later, hell yes you should be glad to not own any of it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™

« Reply #7315 on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:32 AM »
PaperLuigi don't give up like that. It's wimpy

My joke wasn't a comment on the Canadian dollar, just the value of Weegee's opinion.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #7316 on: May 01, 2011, 02:30:29 PM »
I have angst because the Family Guy/American Dad/The Cleveland Show crossover has been pulled because of the disasters in the deep south.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7317 on: May 01, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
All three shows suck anyway. :B

« Reply #7318 on: May 01, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
I'll give you The Cleveland Show. That show is terrible.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7319 on: May 01, 2011, 10:34:16 PM »
All three of them are the same show!

Print