Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711472 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7365 on: May 14, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
You're like my only true rival in punslinging and snarksmanship
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7366 on: May 16, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »
Because 4chan's mods are so bad at doing their job, never again will I be able to read the initials "BP" without cringing.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7367 on: May 16, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
Thanks BP!

Weegee: I'm afraid to ask, but what would BP stand for?

More angst: I had a serious headache today. Almost migraine type. This is the third one in almost as many weeks. I haven't been to a doctor in ages (for headaches anyway), so the most I can do is take my Excederine Migraine and hope I don't throw up. It doesn't stop the pain but it might stop the throwing up. (sorry if that was gross. That's what happens with the more severe ones)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7368 on: May 16, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »
I think if the headaches are that severe then you might want to consider seeing a doctor.  This is coming from a guy who hates hospitals and clinics.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7369 on: May 16, 2011, 09:15:28 PM »
Yes, you may want to head over to the doctor
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7370 on: May 16, 2011, 09:27:50 PM »
Weegee: I'm afraid to ask, but what would BP stand for?

Let's not speak of it.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7371 on: May 16, 2011, 09:49:18 PM »
I think if the headaches are that severe then you might want to consider seeing a doctor.  This is coming from a guy who hates hospitals and clinics.

I completely forgot: I did get to see a doctor pretty recently. He gave me a script that I never got filled, but it's ok. Nicky was there with me and he basically prescribed me the Excedrine (which we can get without a script. Working in a pharmacy has helped her out.. )
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7372 on: May 19, 2011, 07:34:59 AM »
Toad, that's happened to me too.  I've noticed two possible triggers in my case, bright light and lack of caffeine, but if life keeps giving you melons go see a doctor.  You might have dyslexia. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7373 on: May 19, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »
Do people with dyslexia get frequent headaches such as those? I don't recall being tested/diagnosed with it before..

New angst: May 21st is the end??

« Reply #7374 on: May 20, 2011, 12:00:58 AM »
I certainly hope not. I like being alive.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7375 on: May 20, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »
May 21st is the end??
[darn], I just bought green bananas.

But seriously, no. Harold Camping was wrong in 1978 and 1988 and 1994 and 1995, and he's wrong now.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7376 on: May 20, 2011, 12:54:57 PM »
Chef, you're a jerk for locking the "Ask a smart question, get a stupid answer" thread.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7377 on: May 20, 2011, 01:00:44 PM »
Also, Camping says it happens 6 PM local time everywhere, so even if he's right, Americans will have plenty of warning as reports come in from Australia.

However, if Camping is right about everything, then it's impossible to be saved after 1988 anyway, so it's kinda pointless.

Howeverever, if Camping were right about everything, the world would have ended multiple times already.

So no.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7378 on: May 20, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Report-Randy-8216-Macho-Man-8217-Savage-die?urn=top-wp98

This is a little disheartening for a kid who grew up watching pro wrestling. :[

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7379 on: May 20, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »
Do people with dyslexia get frequent headaches such as those? I don't recall being tested/diagnosed with it before..

New angst: May 21st is the end??
sorry, it was a bad joke.  melons - lemons.  i'll be here all day. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print