Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711437 times)

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« Reply #7680 on: February 02, 2012, 12:45:22 PM »
It's FANTASTIC! The array and beauty of all the hues inherent to the spectrum of visible light is vibrant and energizing! Seeing a lively display of color in tasteful or extravagant extremes can make my day! Film and artwork employ a new dimension of communication and artistry when in conversation with color and enriches the entire experience many times over! I love seeing colors!

Well lucky you.
"Oh, you haven't heard?  Because it was my understanding that everyone had heard."
"Heard what?"    "Brian don- A-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word!"

« Reply #7681 on: February 02, 2012, 09:34:17 PM »
Life just wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't see spring's vibrant pink blossoms, summer's fresh green grass, autumn's breathtaking array of red, yellows and orange leaves, or winter's beautful contrast between its crisp white snow and its proud evergreens.

/sorry
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7682 on: February 03, 2012, 03:38:22 AM »
Don't forget about what it does for movies, artwork and things that actually are in black and white. A bleak atmosphere, a classical nostalgia, a crisp clean beauty... an abrasive... cow... it's wonderful... I mean, I specifically got regular black and white fuzzy dice for my car because they're nondescript and don't remind you of anything except how cool they are.

But as far as colors go, it's not just the experience, it's the convenience! You know how much time it saves you when your car is the greenest freaking thing in the entire parking lot?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7683 on: February 04, 2012, 03:58:47 AM »
I doubt he sees in black-and-white. That's extremely mega rare. He's just saying when people ask what it's like to be colorblind, he doesn't have a good explanation because he's never seen the alternative.

Blaze the Fox

• AmbitiousShade
« Reply #7684 on: February 04, 2012, 02:39:16 PM »
Couldn't have said it better, LD.

And your also right, I can see some colors, but they aren't the same as you see them.  Everything I can't see is black, white, and grey.
"Oh, you haven't heard?  Because it was my understanding that everyone had heard."
"Heard what?"    "Brian don- A-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word!"

« Reply #7685 on: February 07, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
I find it annoying when girls think it's okay to try and hook up over Facebook.

Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7686 on: February 07, 2012, 08:08:41 PM »
INB4 Weegee "Be grateful girls try to hook up with you at all!"
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7687 on: February 07, 2012, 08:32:13 PM »
That's a good point, but still. I can't stand girls who are so forward. BUT HEY, I can't complain, I suppose.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:35:02 PM by Qwerty »

« Reply #7688 on: February 07, 2012, 10:55:09 PM »
You should go complain about your troubles in this thread.

« Reply #7689 on: February 08, 2012, 07:26:21 PM »
If she really loved you she would have asked you out in real life.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7690 on: February 08, 2012, 08:16:12 PM »
I highly doubt it had anything to do with love. I suspect it was just one of those chicks who think they "need a man".

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7691 on: February 08, 2012, 08:23:50 PM »
So... not a beautiful, strong black woman?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7692 on: February 08, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »
Sorry, no. But a gift:

« Reply #7693 on: February 09, 2012, 01:19:33 AM »
A more serious response because I'm interested:

What, precisely, is wrong with trying to hook up with someone on facebook? I'm assuming by "hook up" you mean ask out on a date.

« Reply #7694 on: February 09, 2012, 01:28:45 AM »
And what's the problem with being forward?  Just cut to the chase "I think you're cool let's go out". No hemming and hawing Do they Don't they malarkey.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Print