Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1711636 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7785 on: August 16, 2012, 05:51:48 PM »
I like how in the end of that gif it looks like he is pointing towards LD as if he "IS THE MOST IGNORANT, MEAN AND ANNOYING PERSON IN THIS FORUM."  Just kidding.  Love ya, LD!

Now for my ANGST:  I have created a gaming addict.  My five-year-old* daughter wants to play or watch me play a game like Plants Vs. Zombies, Kirby's Epic Yarn, or SMW everyday.  She even got mad yesterday because I couldn't recall what game she had played a long time ago that had a bunny in it.  That game turned out to be Jump Start Reading for Kindergarten.  She also enjoys online games like http://www.jumpstart.com and www.mathblaster.com, but the point is she is addicted to gaming.  What have I done?!

*She will be six tomorrow. 

In other ANGST:  She just went to log in to play Math Blaster and I noticed that the home page was Bing.  [darnit] Microsoft!  Stop changing my default search engine. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7786 on: August 16, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7787 on: August 16, 2012, 06:15:20 PM »
So LD, you're taking the crazy guy's side on the basis that he said something bad about Chef.

Between this and your absurd departure from the chat, one might think you were a bully and an imbecile!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7788 on: August 16, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »
Are there sides? I just got a kick out of his post.

I know his feel.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7789 on: August 16, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »
I've always thought that responding to ignorance/immaturity with blatant sarcasm/condescension takes all the fun out of being superior to others.  It's all about treating everyone with respect and then silently feeling really smart.  Isn't it?

My angst: Well, I just moved home from college (finally), and I've got to start looking for jobs across the country because I want to move to a place with good improvisational theatre programs.  Finding jobs in other locations is proving to be kind of difficult.  Or perhaps I just lack motivation to get it done quickly.  Either way, I have to do stuff!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7790 on: August 16, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »
Disagreeing with his opinions.
Just in the topic on homosexuality and gay marriage or elsewhere too..?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7791 on: August 17, 2012, 09:21:58 AM »
I had a phone interview for a position at my school scheduled for yesterday.  Not once did my phone ring all afternoon.  Still trying to clear this up, but it's still pretty unprofessional and stressing me out more than this kind of thing normally would (which is saying something).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7792 on: August 17, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »
Just in the topic on homosexuality and gay marriage or elsewhere too..?

Nope, just that one topic. And even then, I was just doing the same thing as CrossEyed and telling him why his post made him look like a bigot.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7793 on: September 02, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
First World Problem?:  We have a three-story house including the basement, but due to the storm putting a tree limb through the roof and the basement flooding we are having to live on one floor with all of our stuff from upstairs and the basement crammed into that same floor. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7794 on: September 02, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
AS OF THIS POST I AM NEVER COMING BACK.

Antihack has my vote for Most Missed.
Relics.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7795 on: September 02, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »
Same here. He's such a tease.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7796 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
TO ALL NEW MEMBERS: LOG OFF AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE CRAP LIKE I WAS!

Oh? I'm liking my stay so far.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #7797 on: September 05, 2012, 09:18:52 PM »
QWERTY YOU SUCK
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7798 on: September 05, 2012, 09:28:19 PM »
[VULGAR COMEBACK EXPUNGED]
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #7799 on: September 05, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
Oh? I'm liking my stay so far.
Date Registered:
June 24, 2011, 12:34:24 AM