Print

Author Topic: Video Game Bargains  (Read 4755 times)

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 09:54:24 PM »
To look for bargains (at Circuit City, where I buy my games), check for a wire bin. Since they stuff everything for every system (I've even seen DVDs in there) you will have to look around. This is how I found MLB 2005.

I remember seeing a store called "FunCo Land" at a shopping center. I always thought it was one of those party supply places until I looked inside the window one day and saw a bunch of old Nintendoes sitting in there. I guess this is like a used car lot for Nintendoes and games. The store went out a few years ago before I ever was inside of it.

Are used games safe? I would worry about the reliability of one coming from someone who wanted to get rid of it just like that. I don't think a Nintendo can get a virus, but is it possible?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 09:56:31 PM »
I don't think so, unless if, mabye it's a PC game...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 09:37:27 AM »
AB, video games can't get viruses. You can glitch the game in various ways, but not through a virus.

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 07:20:26 AM »
I managed to acquire all four Dragon Quest games for the Famicom for about $15.00-$20.00 a piece on eBay that included manuals and sale offers. Also I managed to find the original Startropics, sealed for about $7.50 in Toys R Us circa 1999.

Print