Print

Author Topic: I'm back. Bwa ha ha ha ha  (Read 7224 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 01:15:34 PM »
He's the one who tried to spam up the "Anti-Pokemon Story" that closed a few days ago.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 04:09:44 PM »
The Anti-Pokemon story was closed? YES! Score 1 for the dude with the fangs!

---------------------------------------------

N64 Sucked with a capital S!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2004, 06:33:12 PM »
Now Alucard is trying to copy Killa of PS2 with his sig.

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 06:35:42 PM »
Get a life, A-retard!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2004, 06:44:29 PM »
A-retard....heh.
I haven't been here for ages, so I don't know what Alucard's like, but he dosen't sound like he's behaving himself.

Find your inner monkey.
Find your inner monkey.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2004, 06:57:09 PM »
Yes, Alucard is just another one of those morons who think that they're funny for spamming and being funny will make everyone like them. However, idiots like him don't realize the annoyance of their pointless spam.

n/a

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 07:36:38 PM »
*cough*moron!*cough*

Edited by - Deezer on 1/20/2004 5:12:44 PM

Edited by - n/a on 1/22/2004 5:36:57 PM

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2004, 01:58:03 PM »
So now you are flaming me because I hate the Nintendo 64, hah? And why were you all getting so mad in the first place? All I did was put an evil smiley face there. Also, I made the N64 Sucks with a capital S sig right after I made made this thread. You all probably hate me because I spamed up the Anti-Pokemon story, forcing Dr.Mario to close that dumb thread. Or maybe you all hate me for making Lonic look like a fool. Well, what ever the reason you all hate me, I am deeply sorry. I understand if you all can not forgive me. Thats my fault. I know when I'm not wanted here. I guess I will leave again. *leaves*

N64 Sucked with a capital S!

Edited by - Alucard on 1/23/2004 11:59:52 AM
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2004, 06:38:16 PM »
Ok, he apologized. I forgive him now.

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2004, 11:33:52 PM »
Wait a sec... He apologized in August because he was being an annoying pest then, making Spongebob hater spam! (The "I'm Sorry." topic in "Site Discussion".) Now he did it again, this time with "Peach's Panties" spam, more disgusting! Do you ever learn? Or do you just ignore your own apologies?

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 1/23/2004 9:41:12 PM

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2004, 11:42:37 PM »
This means that a few months from now Alucard is going to be nasty again, probably with "Dora the Explorer hater" spam.

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2004, 11:54:37 PM »
A response to Alucard's smiley face: That's why people are flaming. You waste internet space with a smiley face (ignore rhyme). I have to agree with the first replies of the topic: Starting a topic just to post a smiley face is pointless, like all your spam that does nothing. Your spam itself didn't kill off the Anti-Pokemon Story, Dr. Mario regretted starting the topic because it disappointed others. All you did was spam it up with underwear, wasting space.

My identity will not be spoken.

Edited by - ?????? ???? ??????? on 1/23/2004 9:55:37 PM
My identity will not be spoken.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2004, 08:12:27 AM »
He also apologised for impersonating me, remember? He actually did that twice. First he gave me a bad reputation by making me look like a "dumb spammer", then making me look like an obnoxious jerk. He also used my user name on the animeagency.com message boards. So do I forgive him? F**K NO!!! (sorry for cursing, but that guy makes me angrey) }:(

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2004, 11:16:54 AM »
Seeing what anger and irritation Alucard has bestowed us OVER AND OVER, I think it's time for him to be banned.

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
I'd just like to point out that the posts everybody made stomping Alucard into a fine powder is wasting more web-space than his smilie did. I've learned it from thousands of forums, spammers only spam for the attention it gets them. That and maybe they just like the taste of spam, I dunno. You guys should just ignore him and tip off the guy in power so he can be banned.

Edited by - MamaMia Mario on 1/24/2004 9:43:56 AM
200 characters and nothing to say.

Print