Print

Author Topic: Mario Party DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8837 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 05:01:57 PM »
If they do, I will slap them. If those games show up one more time, they'll have the new "Mario Bros." of the GBA generation.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »
I might get it... but I haven't been too pleased with all the minigame collections on the DS. Just to get this off my chest... touch control makes things a little too easy sometimes. But alright, 3-D!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 12:23:21 AM »
No way. Screen scratch heaven's finest collection of mini-games. I will wait for a Wii Mario Party with Wi-Fi.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 10:02:04 AM »
I'm responding to LizardDude's comment about Mario Party DS being announced. When exactly did you see that it was announced?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »
Probably when it was announced at E3 two days ago.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 02:32:31 PM »
Yeah, it's been going on for a while now.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »
Mario Party ds has been announced at E3 it`s release dat is 11-19-07

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
IT WAS AT E3???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come I didn't know about this? I checked Nintendo's E3 website and I didn't see any Mario Party DS on there.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 11:44:58 AM »
They'd have to do it right mind you, meaning include Wi-Fi and not make it suck.

Ahahahahahah, not making it suck is whole-heartedly correct.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
i just saw it announced in Nintendo Power, complete with screenshot.
Also announced was Mario Kart Wii, which made me scream Han Solo's "Yahoo!" scream inside.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 12:01:12 PM »
From the screenshots, it looks like it'll at least be better than Mario Party Advance, which I played once and then discarded. Glad to have a proper Mario Party on a portable system.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 06:43:21 PM »
Well, i'm certainly getting that one. I've been getting every Mario Party game ever since the franchise existed (though at the moment, as i'm writing this, i don't have the 8th one). I'll see if the DS incarnation will be much better than Mario Party Advance, who obviously had not much success there.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 07:25:20 PM »
Well, i'm certainly getting that one. I've been getting every Mario Party game ever since the franchise existed (though at the moment, as i'm writing this, i don't have the 8th one). I'll see if the DS incarnation will be much better than Mario Party Advance, who obviously had not much success there.

Does that include Mario Party-e? I know it's mainly a card game, but still...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »
I can't believe nintendo didn't get this idea sooner!!! Yeah, it looks alright. It will probabaly be the first good Mario Party in years!

Print