Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710352 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5985 on: September 07, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »
But you gotta watch out for serial killers who use horror-movie trivia as their gimmick.
every

« Reply #5986 on: September 07, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »
DEM LEGS

Would that be college slang for 'ladies', an acronym or one of your Weeaboo expressions?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5987 on: September 07, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »
Here I thought you were fluent in internet culture Weegee.

DEM LEGS is basically a really blunt way of saying you like the toned legs on a girl, similar to DOSE HIPS or the more popular DAT ASS.

I see a lot of those, but the legs always stand out to me because there is absolutely no shortage of them in Long Beach.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5988 on: September 07, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »
Well, who says "DEM LEGS" when "DAT ASS" is usually more appropriate?

EDIT: in before someone bashes me for re-posting an old image. It's here simply for illustrative purposes.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5989 on: September 07, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »
I feel your pain, Weegee. On top of that, I had to write this paper to introduce myself to my English teacher, which wouldn't be so bad except my dad pressured me into taking out the part about my religious inclinations because I'm still trying to become an Eagle Scout and you never know what might go through the grapevine and land me out on my merit-badged ass short of... whatever they give you.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5990 on: September 08, 2009, 01:56:03 PM »
While I certainly do not mind the presence of any of the three, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for DAT ASS over DEM LEGS or DOSE HIPS.

And Brian, does your school enforce a strict relgious-discrimination policy or something?
every

« Reply #5991 on: September 08, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
EDIT: Never mind.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:09:57 PM by Weegee »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5992 on: September 08, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »
No, no, no... my parents had me start doing scouting when I was younger and still actually kind of half-Methodist. Over time, I've changed my views to a very Bill Maher-esque mindset, but of course, I can't be an Eagle Scout if I don't believe in God. Someone who manages my troop works at the school (which, being very close to a church, already has too much religious influence) and I can't risk any gossip about a certain subversive paragraph making years of work all for naught.

« Reply #5993 on: September 08, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »
Well, who says "DEM LEGS" when "DAT ASS" is usually more appropriate?

I'm not really a fan of the area of a body where undigested waste slips through.

I am however, a huge fan of the chest area.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5994 on: September 08, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »
Yeah, butts aren't all that appealing to me. One of the reasons I'm straight instead of mildly bi.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5996 on: September 08, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »
I like looking at some of them, but I don't want to do anything with them. Like Wiggles said, they make poop.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5997 on: September 08, 2009, 10:17:55 PM »
I'm not really a fan of the area of a body where undigested waste slips through.

I am however, a huge fan of the chest area.
AMEN

Yeah, speaking of Sir Mix-A-Lot, this big (not fat, just... big. As in tall and wide) guy at my school had a shirt commemorating the man with drawn renditions of grotesquely oversized buttcheeks on these two girls with him. How he didn't get asked to cover that, I'm not sure, but my only guess is that I think you seriously can't really tell from a distance that they're butts.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5998 on: September 09, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »
How can you be a guy and not like butts, especially for such a stupid reason as poop? Boobs make breast milk. Jesus, guys.
every

« Reply #5999 on: September 09, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »
I can't take American Sign language this semester but....the rest is hopeful news.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print