Print

Author Topic: Cape in SMB3??  (Read 2391 times)

« on: April 07, 2005, 03:12:34 AM »
I don't know whether this is common knowledge or not, but in an offical movie from Nintendo, it shows Mario flying with a cape!

This is the URL:

http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer_new2.html?title=Super+Mario+Advance+4:+Super+Mario+Bros.+3+Trailer+1+-+Direct+Feed&path=e3-sma4ninbr1.asx&pid=589393&ppath=gba/action/supermarioadvance4&ksubmoid=bcb57b3c-d7fb-c055-ce22-f42b56796511&urdate=1066633200

At about 48 seconds into the movie, you can see Mario taking off with a Cape, complete with sound effects from both SMB3 and SMW!

So, do you think Nintendo will release the Cape power-up on a new release of E-Reader cards? Only time will tell.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 06:43:07 AM »
Umm yes, it's common knowledge-- they did release the cape on e-Reader cards.

Edited by - MEGAߥTE on 4/7/2005 5:44:04 AM

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 05:00:31 PM »
Whoops. I guess there's no need to keep this thread open, then. I really should've got an E-Reader...

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 10:06:18 AM »
If I had a GBA link cable I could play these neat levels. I gotta pick one up.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 10:19:25 AM »
I still want more e-World levels and the boom-a-rang, but I guess the e-Reader is dead now.  Maybe Nintnedo will update the game online with the DS.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 05:49:24 PM »
I agree. I think next to the virtual boy, the e-reader must be Nintendo's worst creation. I only got it so I can use the Animal Crossing E-Cards. I need to get Ice Climber and Mario Bros so I still need to pick up some more cards.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 06:05:10 PM »
I bought mine for Animal Crossing too.  I have all of the cards plus probably over 100 extras.  I sold my extra copies of Ice Climbers and Mario Bros. to a guy on the Nsider forums, but if you want/need any other let me know.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print