Print

Author Topic: MK:DD toy?  (Read 2809 times)

« on: April 09, 2005, 06:01:25 PM »
 Sorry about the lame topics latley but this time I have something good (I think.)
 Today I was at a flea market and found a Mario Kart Double Dash toy. I'm pretty sure its official. Its Mario in his Red Fire car. There was no Luigi, possibly lost within some other junk. "MARIO & LUIGI" is written on the tires, like in the game. on the bottom, it says 2004 Nintendo on it, so it must not be to old. Then it says China 2-12. Anybody know where this came from? If someone tells me how, I'll try to get some pics up.
Slap-Worthy!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 06:07:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure it came from Wendy's. Luigi was never on it.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 06:09:31 PM »
Sounds like the one from Wendy's.  I have it, Mario plush, and Mario w/ parachute sealed.

I don't have the game or cards.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 06:47:26 PM »
Hm. Thats cool. I didn't realize Mario was at Wndys twice. And I have everything there but the cards and parachute-thing. Thanks for clearing that up.
Slap-Worthy!

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 11:47:05 PM »
I got the little Mario doll.

------------------------------
"They won''''t miss it..."-The little voice in my head.
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 01:23:01 PM »
Has Mario ever had a parachute in any game, ever?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 01:30:35 PM »
Baby Mario has balloons in Yoshi's Touch & Go.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print