Print

Author Topic: Ribbon & Friends  (Read 52641 times)

« Reply #330 on: December 22, 2003, 05:02:16 PM »
We have Mushroom Kingdom News bulletin for a Special Report. The mushroom people has been got chase by the new boos in the village from a kingdom, is very badful.

Mushroom Guard: It was about this high, she look light green, the other one is pink wearing big ribbon, and they look all spooky.

Mushroom Girl: I just saw that pink ghost girl was playing with us for this fun thing and "Woooo" right by me.

Green Bob-Omb: I don't think  those boos look different, cuz they look like ladies or something.

Koopa: I think those they look too scarier as they looks like a regular ghost.

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 2/19/2004 2:41:38 PM

« Reply #331 on: December 23, 2003, 05:06:09 PM »
Man, I better get to work so fast, it won't easy for this. Look I'll do it for anything for christmas stories and I'll do anything I can!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #332 on: December 24, 2003, 02:31:14 AM »
Lady Bow: Oooooh, Wow! Look it all the presents, these are great. I can't believe christmas are so wonderful as I never that before. Don't you Ribbon?

Ribbon: Yeah! I've always love christmas Mom. Santa will always believing us all as we have a very special presents from now on! (Giggles)

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #333 on: December 25, 2003, 03:10:56 PM »
Lady Bow & Ribbon: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #334 on: December 25, 2003, 10:50:41 PM »
Oh I've almost forgot, I just made christmas song for Ribbon and her friends just a same thing. Is called "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!"

Traditional Arranged by Ribbon, Bombette, Birdo, Toad, Watt, Peach, Daisy, and The Yoshies!

And now here's they singing of lyrics!

Hark! The herald angles sing, Glory to the new born King, Peace on earth and mercy mind. God and sinner reconciled, Joyful all ye nation rise. Join the triumph of the skies. With angelic host proclaim. Christ is born in Bethlehem Hark!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2003, 12:23:29 AM »
Looks like I'm felling just fine from now! I'll be sure of it!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2003, 12:53:54 AM »
What?

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2003, 01:17:12 AM »
Oh nothing! I just did a great job for along time!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2003, 02:11:21 AM »
Oh my god, I just read this whole topic.  It took like an hour.  *sizzle*

I think you are a very hard worker Shawne!  Maybe I will draw Lady Bow and Ribbon for you, hee.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2003, 07:29:17 PM »
(Nerviously Laugh) Seems I work so hard as I'm lucky, but anyway this is my secret series from Super Mario!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2003, 03:43:42 PM »
And now today I'm gonna draw to create Lady Bow & Ribbon's Celebration of New Year!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #341 on: December 29, 2003, 06:15:29 AM »
What if your future game changed the rules?

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2003, 03:43:10 PM »
But hey ya know what? I guess Ribbon was beautiful and prettier than Wendy O. Koopa! (Chuckles)

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #343 on: December 29, 2003, 11:31:53 PM »
Ribbon and Bombette was work for next adventure. When suddenly they was trying to fight the imposters of enimies. But Ribbon can concertrate to stay focus for with is the real Bombette.

Ribbon: Uh-oh, I wonder which on is fake so I can hit 'em! Hey I know "Spook attack" O.K here goes nothing! MMMMMM-BAHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Imposters: Ahhhhh! Let's get outta here!

Ribbon: Are you alright Bombette?

Bombette: Yeah I'm fine! If you'd hit me with your Mega Punch, Ribbon, I was to bomb you the next time you napped. But you didn't! I'm so happy that you knew I was a real Bombette!

Ribbon: Really, ya mean it?

Bombette: Yes, ya finally did a great job Ribbon!

Ribbon: Thanks! But I really save your life as the real one for my best friend!

Ribbon & Bombette Hugging!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #344 on: December 31, 2003, 02:54:04 PM »
Oh No! I must get outta here, before people was stareing and making fun of me! But I'm not a fan anymore, so wait a minute guys, you not suppose to see, this my secret series from Super Mario!

Shawne Vinson

Print