Print

Author Topic: Who's your favorite koopaling?  (Read 6081 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 04:14:53 PM »
My favorite is Larry.  He looks just like a miniature Bowser, but with blue hair.  He even has the same tooth alignment.  Bowser Jr. isn't my favorite because I don't like his voice.

Also, you can put the koopaling choices I wrote in order from favorite to least favorite or vise-versa.  I don't care.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 05:33:52 PM »
Jr. owns the other koopa kids. He can easily crush them in a battle.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2003, 05:43:43 PM »
They are all much older than Jr., He is the youngest so he is spoiled, and bowser likes that Jr. thinks peach is his mother, the others know better. And yet Jr. seems to have more of a likeness to bowser so he may have stronger abilities.
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2004, 02:38:22 PM »
Let's see.......
Mine is Roy.
Now back to the Jr. topic.
Jr is Bowser's son.
But There's another Jr. Donkey Kong Jr.
In the original Donky kong arcade DK was Mario's enemy. Bowser is Mario's enemy also.
THEY BOTH HAVE SON's

Kind dumb and off topic but,
(why did I even post that....I post the worst things when will learn to just shut up?!??!?!?!?!??!!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!)

.....And I live, in a van down by the river.........
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2004, 05:45:52 PM »
Proving once again that villains get more lovin'.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2004, 02:58:23 AM »
I would like to say Ludwing Von Koopa...
Why? Because he's not only the eldest, but the smartest too...

By the way, how can someone vote for Bowser Koopa, Jr. if he just appeared recently?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 1/7/2004 6:48:54 AM
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2004, 04:51:38 PM »
Yeah, I like Ludwig the best too. I don't know why, though.

Made you look.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2004, 06:09:40 PM »
Larry all the way.

That blue hair is too sexy for any of you to handle.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2004, 08:47:38 AM »
Has anyone wondered what is the difference between names Morton Jr. Koopa and Bowser Koopa, Jr.?
Isn't obivious!?
The Jr. part of Morton is in the middle while of little Bowser it's in the end! Why?

Morton Jr. is named after his grandfather, the late King Morton Koopa...
While Bowser Jr. is named after his father, the 'lovable' King Bowser Koopa, Sr. ...
Morton's full first name is Morton Jr., while on the other hand Bowser Jr. is just simply Bowser, in which, he is the junior version while the father is the senior version...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2004, 05:20:32 PM »
Actually, I'm pretty sure the "Jr." in Morton's name also comes at the end--at least I've never noticed it written any other way until you made your post, Hope.

I don't think the names of the first seven Koopalings are supposed to mean as much as people always read into them.  Morton Koopa Jr. is named after Morton Downey Jr.; Wendy O. Koopa is named after Wendy O. Williams.  Ludwig is obviously named after Beethoven and Roy is named after Roy Orbison (check the sunglasses).

The other three I'm unsure about.  Anyway, that's the only reason Morton's name has a "Jr." appended to it.

Edited by - WanWan on 1/7/2004 3:23:12 PM
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2004, 09:01:47 PM »
Do I *really* need to say?  heh heh

I've always liked Roy the best.  He had the coolest look right off; he was the coolest character in the cartoon; and I always thought he was the oldest, which I am as well, so I identified him with that.  Granted, I have since learned that that last point isnt true, but I'm so stuck in my ways that I keep to my original idea of ages. :)

Anywho, Roy's my fav, with Ludwig a close second.  It's hard to say for the rest.

Gotta give Bowser Jr. props, though, for that whole Shadow Mario disguise.  That was good think'n for a tyke.

(ah, the joy of escaping into a fictional world...)

I'm back, baby! Well, kinda...
----------

I''m back, baby! Well, kinda...

Print