Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 360792 times)

« Reply #1560 on: October 27, 2004, 01:44:30 PM »
Then someone interjected into their ending with bitter passive aggression and a crappy additude, forcing Mario to run through the streets of Great Britain, wailing and tearing his clothes.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Edited by - Super Mario on 10/27/2004 3:02:07 PM

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1561 on: October 27, 2004, 04:32:36 PM »
Then Mario shrunk and fell into the Rogueport Sewers.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1562 on: October 27, 2004, 05:14:55 PM »
Mario ran into Goombario, who was angry with Goombella for stealing his role, so the two had a "Tattle Off!"

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1563 on: October 28, 2004, 05:53:13 PM »
But the two got tired of the tattle off, so they became Paragoombas, got married, and flew away to live in a spaceship leaving Mario lost in Rougeport sewers saying, That darn Goomba.

« Reply #1564 on: October 29, 2004, 03:07:19 PM »
Then a flash of light took Mario to a city called Palmacoasta.

« Reply #1565 on: October 29, 2004, 07:21:42 PM »
Mario got inside a giant coconut and started rolling around, squishing people every which way! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #1566 on: October 29, 2004, 07:45:59 PM »
At that moment Yoshi was walking by and saw the giant coconut so he quickly ate it and swallowed the large fruit with poor Mario still inside.(dun dun dun!)

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/29/2004 6:46:44 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #1567 on: October 29, 2004, 10:36:52 PM »
But Mario ate a doughnut and became fat and blasted Yoshi from the inside then went to South Park.

« Reply #1568 on: October 30, 2004, 07:57:21 AM »
Just then, Mario bursts like a blimp and flew all around in the air, before crashing down into Mr. Hoggle's Hot Dog stand in Glitzville.

Edited by - Super Mario on 10/30/2004 7:28:55 AM

Kickin' it since 2000.

Web

« Reply #1569 on: November 02, 2004, 04:14:18 AM »
Suddenly, the Glitz Pit exploded, and someome crawled out of the ashes.

Sqrt2

« Reply #1570 on: November 02, 2004, 06:10:39 AM »
Only to be swallowed by a giant pirahna plant.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #1571 on: November 03, 2004, 01:16:32 AM »
Who travelled to the USA to Chuckie Cheeze.

« Reply #1572 on: November 03, 2004, 05:46:38 PM »
But the X-Nauts took over Chuckie Cheese to get Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1573 on: November 03, 2004, 06:47:10 PM »
Good thing no one took over Chuck E. Cheese.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1574 on: November 03, 2004, 07:26:46 PM »
Because Mario is taking over Chubby Cheese's.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Print