Print

Author Topic: Hey Sapphira....  (Read 5125 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 06:37:43 PM »
Personally, I can see why Stealth-Link doesn't want you here. But don't mind frostbite, he's always been like that. I found it annyoing at first, but now I've gotten used to him and find his posts a refreshing change to some of the other monotony we see here. Anyway, I really don't care if you stay or leave, but if this happens again, please post it in General Chat.

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2003, 06:51:14 PM »
Since your staying, can you do my a favor?

Whenever you type a "." or "," put a space. See, just like that one, or even this one!
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2003, 04:42:17 PM »
What kooper113?Oh,and I'm still waitting on my apology from Stealth Link.I've taken some steps like making a topic with all my questions there.Anything else?

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2003, 05:01:02 PM »
Oh yeah,Stealth Link,if you hate me some much,than why do you keep coming to my topics?!Just leave me alone and don't flame me anymore if you hate so much!Simple as that!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Edited by - KIlla of PS2 on 10/26/2003 3:04:56 PM

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2003, 07:25:20 AM »
What does hating you have to do with wether I go to your topics and post on them or not? You just failed at a cheap attempt to look witty. "If I'm stupid, why am I in 7th grade?" The grade you're in has nothing to do with it. I'm in grade 10 and I'm an idiot too(lol)! You keep asking me to stop flaming you. I havent been here in days! "I'm still waiting for an apology from Stealth Link". Maybe you should face the fact that you came here and on the first day you were here you were flaming PS2, jon, and a few other people here. I've been here posting at this board for over 2 years with this account. I had another account before that called *~*StArMaN*~* and with that account I posted for a year too. I've been at this board longer than chupperson weird I just took a leap of absence on account of I have a little something called a "life". Back on topic, Killa shut up!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2003, 09:12:12 AM »
Killa, go back in time and stop yourself from flaming.  That should work.  C'mon guys, I know you don't like Killa, but blaming him for something he can't get rid of is stupid because... oh, you all know the answer.

-----------------------------
Luigi likes to flirt in his backwards shirt!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2003, 06:02:45 PM »
*Sniff sniff*
What is that smell? It smells like... a flame war...

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2003, 07:28:04 PM »
Wow, you got a good nose!

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2003, 08:56:01 PM »
Bump

Go Power Rangers!
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print