Print

Author Topic: Fake Super Mario Sunshine cheats!  (Read 18937 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 07:34:23 PM »
I'm 11, not 8. You can ask K. A. Applegate. She's my favrite auther.

I go to the Weirdo Acadamy.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2004, 12:18:02 AM »
You must be 13 or over to register for these fourms.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2004, 10:41:28 AM »
Who cares about the age? I'm 19 years old, and nobody bugged me about my age.

By the way, at 19 years old, do you think I'm too old to like Nintendo games? How many of you still enjoy Nintendo games at 19+ years old ?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2004, 12:21:53 PM »
I plan to like mario long into my 40's.

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2004, 04:31:34 PM »
Play M&L:
Start a file in SMS and then save and quit. Then you put a GameBoy Player on the GC and put the start-up disc in. Then put the M&L cartridge in the little slot on the GBP. Turn the GC on. And there you have it! Enjoy!

------------------------------
DE QUIZNO SUBS! ANY COUPON WORKS! BEWARE OF PAPER CUUUUUTS! DE QUIZNO SUBS!
This post is brought to you by Food! It''s edible!
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2004, 08:55:01 PM »
I'm still 11 and nobody complained about my age so far.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 2/21/2004 6:57:51 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2004, 01:11:30 PM »
11 years old. What a terrible age that was. (Satisfied nintendofreak?)

Meet Red Paratroopa, the new-and-improved Lt Mou.
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2004, 06:27:51 PM »
Well, 11 has not been a good year for me so far.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2004, 11:44:47 PM »
First of all: Am I the only one here who chose to follow the age limitations when I discovered these fourms before my joining was authorized, or did anyone else wait?
Secondly, while I usually don't like to correct sigs, if you look in the speech bubbles, MB64, you see that the rodent like things are saying "The" and pronouncing it "De". Also, I believe the song went: "The Quiznos subs! Subs are a dollar off!" and then it gave examles of different cupons that you could bring in before saying "beware of paper cuts". You may have left that part out to keep the sig shorter and easier to read, if so, then I am sorry, But not for the "De" portion of the sig. And while I have no grounds to criticize anyone else's sigs, I feel obligated to do so in the occourance of a misquote from a comercial.

Those who do nothing to die are doomed to a lengthend life. Or are they?... (*shifts eyes suspiciously*)
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2004, 04:43:48 PM »
I hate that commercial...

Anyway...

Make Mario die (Code from the University of Duh!)
Start a file. Jump in the water. Dive. Do not come up for air. Congratualations, Mario just lost a life.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2004, 05:17:02 PM »
I did that "Kill Mario" thing once before I even started this forum!

Questions v1.0 (I xpect an anser!)

1. Why are diamonds pretty?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2004, 09:19:25 PM »
Somebody hunt down and post a link to the original Fake SMS cheats page so we can see the funny cheats posted by me and frostbite.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2004, 08:26:20 PM »
frostbite's Simon and Garfunkel cheat knows no equal.

The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one.
That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2004, 07:14:51 AM »
PLAY AS A DANCING BEAR

Press A, B, START, R and L at the same time. Then press the secret W button. Then Mario will ask "Who do you prefer, me or a dancing bear?" Say "A dancing bear". Mario will get all mad and run away then a dancing bear will appear and you can play as the dancing bear!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2004, 07:29:39 AM »
Here's a good one: In Pinna Park, go up to the ferris wheel, then try to squirt the sunflowers from that height! They'll give you Luigi's diary!

Fake, too.
Chaos Control!

Print