Print

Author Topic: Pets you own  (Read 13894 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: December 20, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »
Who here has any pets?

I have a dog, and two chameleons (no joke). The chameleons (named Izzy and Luigi*) are kind of hard to take care of though, we have to have a giant tub of crickets in our garage to feed them. But, our dog (named Butter) is a yellow lab. Yes, the ownership of pets is a long, reponsible, and yet extremely entertaining full-time job.

*I named that one! ;D
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 04:54:15 PM »
We used to have three dogs, the names were Emily, Oreo, and Black-Jack, Oreo died, but then our other dog Emily had 12 puppies!! We lived in a house slightly above the ground at the time, and she went under and we lost seven puppies, the next time she had ten and all survived, it wasn't as hard as I thought. We also had a cat name Grizley (I can't even remember how we spelled it), and she had four kittens, one of them died at birth, the next was five kittens, they all survived, and after that, five or six kittens, we had to get rid of them all before we moved though.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 05:30:10 PM »
I got a Rottweiler named Honey and 4 nameless parakeets.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 05:36:52 PM »
I have 3 dogs.  Spooky, she's a girl and is 11 years old.  Chancy, he's a boy and is 6 years old.  And last but definatly not least, Rocky, he's 9 years old.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »
Chancy
That's my sister's friend's dog's name! Except that dog died or somthing. (A weird connection, I know :-\)
I'm a horrible person.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »
2 Cats, plus my Grandma's. I also have a cornucopia of fish.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
We own a very large chihuahua, named Queenie.
She's about three, and is the biggest of her kind I've ever seen.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 06:02:36 PM »
I have two cats, Kady and Rocky Raccoon, and 2 cockateils, Brie and Crackers.  Kady is just grouchy all the time since she lost control of the end of her tail, and Rocky is dumb...Run headlong into a wall dumb.  The birds are kinda antisocial, though Crackers was really friendly before we got him a buddy.  Now they just squawk for most of the day.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 06:17:55 PM »
I have two dogs: Daisy and Frankie

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 06:26:31 PM »
i have four cats,midnight,aspin,cuddles,and snuggles.i have two dogs,bruno and trinity.i also have fish and a gerbil named roxie.my favorite cat is midnight he is the nicest.my favorite dog is trinity she is the funniest.my house is a zoo!but,i love them all very much!
I   know   where   you   live.

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 06:50:38 PM »
I have a Lab named Shadow. She's the laziest dog in the world, but I love her anyway.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 07:28:12 PM »

Jonesy, the first of five cats. He loves food.

Dustin, the second of five cats. He's very nice to most people.

Keri, the third of five. She runs away from most people.

Sydney, the last of the five. She's very friendly to humans, but she hates pretty much all of the cats besides Dustin.

All 5 of my cats, in order from left to right:
Keri, Dustin, Jonesy, Callie, and Sydney.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 07:33:02 PM »
I have a dog.

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 07:34:15 PM »
Aww, your cats are so cute! ::) I wish I could get a cat. My father is alergic to cats :(

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 07:35:46 PM »
i want a cat *whines* my mom doesnt like em. i used to have a beta fish (japanese fighting fish)...3 years ago LOL
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jin

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 07:44:48 PM »
Vidgmchtr, your cats look cute, by the way, i only have pet fishes. that sucks
Andy

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 07:55:02 PM »

Kidden

Feel free to ::) at the name. Originally owned by my sister but we took him when she had to move to another state.

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 07:57:37 PM »
Awsome cat Deezer!! I like your's too VGC, if I had any more of my pet's pics I would post them, but they were deleted.
I'm a horrible person.

Jin

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 08:00:40 PM »
cute cat deezer
Andy

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 11:23:51 PM »
My cats, Smokey (the big one) and Possum. We also have a bird, Pete, but I don't have a recent picture of him. He's a cockatiel.

EDIT: I really have to proofread my posts. :P
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 05:17:57 PM by Luigi Simpson »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 01:50:24 PM »
Awwww

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 04:54:06 PM »
I had two dogs, Maxenne and Cheyenne, but Cheyenne was hit by a car and Maxenne went to a farm. *sniffs*
I want a turtle, tortoise, or sea turtle (w/ a legal permit).!!!!!!!!! (^.^)
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 04:57:16 PM »
I have a cat named Sara, whom I think has ingested 82 forgein objects and puked up about 84 of them.
every

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 05:12:17 PM »
I used to own a Cocker Spaniel named Maggy and an orange tabby named Chesapeake.  Maggy died several years ago, and Chesapeake disappeared a few months ago.  He was very happy so I don't think he just ran away; he's probably dead, but I never found out what happened to him. :'(

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2005, 02:14:08 AM »

Amber, 6 1/2 years old
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 02:17:19 AM »
you have a beautiful dog, sapphira. of what breed is she?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 02:26:19 AM »
Thanks ^_^
She's a golden retriever.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2005, 02:28:20 AM »
i thought so. she looks so well groomed and taken care of. my friends cat has had more than 2 liters of kittens in one year

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2005, 09:59:51 AM »
I really need to take a picture of Cat. Yes, that is right, my Cat's name is indeed "Cat." I wasn't feeling really creative when we got her. Everyone wanted to name her something lame like "Blacky" or "Snuggles" or something stupid. So I decided to just start calling her "Cat." It cought on. That is the only thing that she responds to now.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2005, 03:37:21 PM »
Amber, 6 1/2 years old
She looks a little different in the other topic. I think it was The Pointless Topic! The one where you put a bow or ribbon on her head. That was cute! ;D

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 04:28:11 PM »
4 dogs
Muff is a Chihouahoua, pomeranien terrier mix. Her hair is CRAZY and she sits around all day.
Tink is a Chihouahoua pomeranien yorkie. She's a little more hyper.
Wee-man is the same as Tink, I think, but with more black fur.
Zorra is Wee-man's twin but only 5 pounds. Just 5.

4 birds
Talula is my avatar.
Eago looks more like a typical cockatiel, with the red pots on the cheeks and yellow head. He's not a people bird.
Unnamed Parakeet, green.
Juliet the finch. She laid a LOT of eggs when Romeo was alive... So sad, none of them hatched.

One cat, thank goodness. Err, she's my sister's and she's always changing her name, but she's "the cat" or "kitty" to everyone else. She's too lazy to eat Talula.

The first pic is of me with Muff, I think that's Zorra attacking me.
The second is of Tink.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 05:01:47 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2005, 05:12:01 PM »
Two pets.

My first pet is a dog named Tidbit. Isn't he cute?
I want that Milkbone behind the camera!

Then there's Fluffernut, my guinea pig. She's my widdle baby...
What's that black thing you got, Mommy?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2005, 06:20:15 PM »
Bird Person, you--you're not a bird?  (I should have known!)

Presently I have a Chocolate lab named Baby Ruth(get it?).  We call her Ruthie.  Khold, was that black dog a labrador?  If so, is it the one named Daisy?  Because from when I was two to when I was eleven and a half, my family had a black lab named Daisy!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2005, 06:46:04 PM »
all of you guy's pets are so cut!

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 06:58:47 PM »
Cut? You mean, like into little pieces? *Cries*

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2005, 07:00:24 PM »
 meant cute

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »
LOL...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2005, 07:07:03 PM »
The thing about Muff is that she smells bad, looks like a filthy rag, never gets energetic. But when you come home, she talks. It's dog-talk, but it's so cute. I'll try to get a recording when school starts up for me.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2005, 07:29:14 PM »
My family owns a small Silky Terrier by the name of Cricket. He is very happy and entergetic, and very hyper around new people...but if you make him mad...he'll probably bite.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2006, 12:48:58 AM »
yay! i just got a betta fish! i'll post a pic as soon as the digital camera gets fixed

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »
BUMP

Whitey
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 10:08:14 PM »
I own two cats that both despise each other with an unholy passion and fury far outreaching any emotion ever conceived in the minds of mortal men.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »
This is more up-to-date than the post from three years ago you see above, in terms of dogs.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 12:08:08 AM »
Jonesy and Keri died in 2006, Keri in April, Jonesy in December.

A few weeks or so before Jonesy left us, we got Ginger.

Here she is, sitting with Dustin, who is pushing 10 years old.

Callie and Sydney are still going strong, I'll try and get pics of them again soon.

Oh yeah, and Sam, our dog, which'll be arriving in a week or so.

EDIT:

Callie. This is probably the clearest photo of her. She's a tortie, just like Ginger, but with much darker fur. She also doesn't meow at all.

Sydney, you've seen her before. Better picture of her, because I don't have the old one anymore.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 12:38:52 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 12:15:03 AM »
Ha ha, look at BP's short hair at the top of the page.

This is more up-to-date than the post from three years ago you see above, in terms of dogs.
Dude, that thread was awesome. People getting enraged over constant ugly dog pics and people getting mad at me for being an illegal cannibal.

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2008, 09:05:59 PM »
I have fish. I used to have alot of them, but now I have a few.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »
I have a Beta fish.  I decided not to name him, so it won't be as heartbreaking for me when he dies.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2008, 01:11:11 AM »
Better video quality than a VHS fish unless it has stereo sound.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 07:29:42 PM »
My cat, Thunderbolt (so named when I was young because she was--and still is--pretty fast).

I have another cat (who does many LOLcat-worthy things), but I doubt she would sit still for a picture.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

This is my cat, Megabit.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »
I have one dog named Buddy who is a black lab/corgi? Who is ten and I will be really sad when he dies because I had him since I was a little kid and... oh my this is making we kinda sad. I hate cats.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=191335&imageID=412844 My dog, Cadet. I Am sorry for the terrible lighting, but my camera on my phone is crappy and my sisters are too stingy to let me borrow their 8 megapixel cameras.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2008, 04:15:25 PM »
I used to have a dog named Buddy for about 3 years, but he ran away in '04
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »
Wow. I have two stories that really happened.
1. I had a dog named Chili who ran away like 7 or 8 years ago and I think she may be my dog Buddy's sister. Creepy?
2. I had a white small dog like 2 years ago that was a white mop dog )Sorry I don't know what it's really called) but my crazy mom had her/him killed at the pound. A few months ago when I was going to sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night and saw a fuzzy shadow of  it barking. I was so scared I almost screamed. Is it his ghost/spirit? Now that's scary isn't it?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
I got some fish, a cat, a dog.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »
I have a dog with a fairly generic name, but a less than generic attitude. Her name is Shadow and she acts like a total dork.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2008, 10:21:39 AM »
I have 5 cats, one dog (german sheeper) and a grey crow!^_^
It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »

Rip

Ranger
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

chucknorris

• ID:10 Tango error
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
i got a cat named mouser, a 15 year old dog named clyde, three neglected fish, and some twin brothers.
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could could chuck wood?

A wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Print