Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Wii Poll (no spoilers)  (Read 13281 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »
1. Karts. I can determine turns way better and drifting in front of people and/or hitting bikes doing wheels are hilarious cuz they're like WHOA OMG and bikes lose balance and you lose your wheelie if hit, which is good.

2.  Lame as all crap.

3. All of them, basically. SMK and 64 are a lot better than any in terms of actual skill in driving techniques and DEFINITELY **SENSE OF SPEED** I hate feeling like I'm crawling in MK:DD and MKWii even in 150cc. 150cc is about 2% faster feeling. Long straights suck with anything other than 150cc.

4. Mid. Although, I'm weird about who i use in games (like kart and party). For SMK I use Toad; MK64, Luigi; MK:DD, M&L, M&W, or the Koopas; and in MKWii I use Mario exclusively.

5. I dunno something cool.

6. None of them.

7. GCN controller, definitely. Screw the Wii Wheel.

8. Maple Treeway, Moonview Highway, and a few others.

9. Mario Circuit 3, Ghost Valley 2.

10. Worse new course.... Moo Moo Meadows, Coconut Mall, DK Summit (virtually the same as the GCN DK Mountain except a halfpipe and if they put a clone of that in the game why did they include the GCN version of it also, AND DK'S JUNGLE PARKWAY?!?!), Grumble Volcano, Dry Dry Ruins.

Worst retro course.... GCN Peach Beach (LAME), DS Yoshi Falls (LAME), GBA Shy Guy Beach, DS Delfino Square (Why not Waluigi Pinball?), GCN Waluigi Stadium (where's Wario Stadium instead?), DS Desert Hills (barely fun, Dry Dry Ruins is its clone), N64 DK's Jungle Parkway.

I have a lot of hates on their because they did a crappy job picking 80% of their retro tracks.

Someone also said Coconut Mall has the biggest jump in the series...... that is stupid. Peach Raceway had the most awesome, longest, and biggest jump in the series (EXCLUDING ALL THREE REPETITIVE BARREL CANNONS)... and it actually shot you out, instead of you flying up and coming down instantly after you were done boosting like MK:DD and Wii.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »
1. Bikes, because of the wheelies and its a nice change.

2.  Its downright stupid!  It makes me want to destroy all blue shells that much more.

3. A tie between MK64, MKDS, or MKDD.

4. Heavy.

5. The Waluigi's Pinball course from MKDS and Cheese Land from MKSC.

6. Rainbow Road.

7. Wii Wheel

8. Coconut Mall, Toads Factory,  and Maple Treeway

9. DK's Jungle Parkway

10. Moo Moo Meadows, SNES Mario Circuit 3
Victory... is my destiny!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »
Heres mine:

1. Bikes

2. I think that theres no problem in how hard they made the game
(probably because I always come in first in all of the cc's)

3. Mario Kart 64

4. Light weight is what I prefer

5. I think they should have put Yoshi's track in MK64 on special mode in the Wii version and Luigis Mansion track from MKDS.

6. Rainbow Road (they always make that course the hardest cause its the last one)

7. I like the wheel the best of course!!  Who doesen't??

8. Mushroom Gorge (Maple Treeway is a very close second though)

9. Bowsers Castle from MK64 is my favorite retro track in MKWii

10. (Even though I liked all the new courses) Moo Moo Meadows is the worst new course.  Mario Circut (SNES) was
worst retro (I didn't even like that one).
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
Why does everyone hate Mario Circuit 3? I mean, sure it's not fancy or anything, but you can really get some powersliding skizzls there.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »
I absolutely love Mario Circuit 3. Extremely fun road course. No gimmicks, just based off skill, especially when you have items turned off. Ghost Valley 2 I feel the same for.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print