Print

Author Topic: Who do you like better Mario or Luigi?  (Read 6113 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 04:06:23 PM »
(The weirdest cheer for Luigi that actually exists) Go-uigi!!!!!! (Pronounced: Go weejy) He is cool! He was slightly cooler before he waggles his legs in more than one game! (SMA2, SMA4, and SM64DS)

TMK fan since three years ago!

Edited by - Master Mario on 1/19/2005 2:09:02 PM
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 10:43:03 PM »
I like Mario better, because Luigi is gaining popularity and Mario is so much cooler. Or possibly because Luigi acts and sounds funny in SSBM. But both brothers are of equal greatness.

Edited by - nintendofreak  on 1/19/2005 8:45:18 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 06:22:42 PM »
i like red which means i like Mario! (luigi is too young to be a superhero haha.)
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 07:46:56 PM »
Well, I like Mario, obviously. But I have some great reasons!

1) My favorite color is red

2) I'm short

3) I have brown hair but black facial hair (go figure...)

4) Spaghetti is my favorite food

5) My younger twin brother is a Luigi fan. Probably the most Mario-denoting reason I can think of.

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Edited by - Super Mario on 1/20/2005 5:56:13 PM

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2005, 02:59:58 PM »
I like Luigi unfortunately while Wario(Marios doppelganger) and Peach(Marios Potential love intrest) have starred in games(The wario land and Wario ware games and the Peach DS game thats gonna come out eventually) Luigis same Waluigi(Evil Doppelganger) and Daisy(love interest) have got nothing

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2005, 05:00:23 PM »
Well this topic was a novel idea.

I like Mario better because of the noises and the voice Luigi makes/has in various games. I personally am not huge fans of either character (I'm sorry, I just hate how there is no character development of any kind in Mario games. You can smack me with that trout now), but I love the actual games.

I wish Mario would talk more!

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2005, 06:42:27 PM »
i lik both but i think ill vote for mario
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2005, 06:44:58 PM »
reasons are...
1}im short.
2}my bros Luigi fan.
3)I sound like him.
hmmm... and thats all
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2005, 10:05:58 PM »
I wouldn't call Wario a doppelganger.

It depends on the game, I prefer luigi in smb2 but mario in most other games.
----------------------------

Super Mario Bad Influence Feb 05: Encourages children to eat wild mushrooms in hopes of becoming super.

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2005, 05:31:51 PM »
I like them both. Mario because I like his voice and I keep doing the same and Luigi because...well, I guess it´s because he´s the Mr. Green Mustached Marvel and a good lil bro for someone famous who was born to jump. And this famous who was born to jump is Mario.

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2005, 08:47:28 PM »
Luigi can jump higher.  Why is Mario more famous?  (Other than being better?)

"I care"
~Luke Skywalker

Print