Print

Author Topic: My Game Box  (Read 2744 times)

« on: October 08, 2007, 08:31:15 PM »
I am in the process of creating a game box for a ficitonal game (as of right now, it's only a dream), and thought that since it was my first Photoshop (with some help from Illustrator) I would post it and see what people thought about it.

Prepare to be unimpressed!..

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 11:15:09 PM »
Allright. Here is the finished product (this is the one I turned in).

It doesn't look nearly as good as I thought it would, but anyway..

Any thoughts? Feedback? Criticisms?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:16:57 PM »
Well... I can't say that superimposing a swirly logo right over the original drawing was the best approach, but from what I can see on that box, it looks like an odd mashup of Harry Potter and Mario.... or something.

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
ㅤ ㅤ
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:08:54 PM by Mr.Toadsworth »

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »
I'm new here can you please tell me how I can post a topic?

You have to wait a while before you can make topics. As for the game, did you get that name from the eduacational spelling game of the same name?

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
I was unaware that there is an educational spelling game by the same name.

Here I thought I was being original..

Print