Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225508 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2005, 02:26:31 PM »
I remember finding that website in a book. I had alot of websites in it. I don't rember the detail of the book that much.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2005, 05:16:43 AM »
I had the craziest dream the other night!  I had a dream I was in a grveyard, and there were skeletons with swords, monters, and ghosts everywhere.  One of the skeletons started chasing me.  So I ran to a nearby tree.  Turns out it wasnt a tree, it was several headed dragon.  It started ripping me to shreds.  But as it was doing that, I looked down in its mouth and one of its tonsils was a pommegrant.  I ripped it out and it diapeared. Then I woke up.

O world-egg, hear me.
I am Horus of millions of years.
I am lord and master of the throne
Freed from evil, I traverse the ages
and spaces that are endless.
I only watch [adult swim]

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2005, 02:23:05 PM »
[Insert two new messed up dreams I recently had here ... when I have the time to describe them...]

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 10:15:02 PM »
Ok, double post. Sorry.

Dream #1: I am the playable character in a point-and-click adventure game. For whatever reason, the dream starts me right in the middle of Part 3: at the outset, my girlfriend in the dream (whom doesn't really match, appearance-wise, anyone I know) tells me I need to find the "magical blue triangle". That's all I was given about the triangle. Long story short, I found a small hut by a dam that was guarded by a couple members of the Russian mafia. I distracted one by "LOOKing in barrel" (Which caused something to fly out and hit one of the guards. A big flashing YOU HAVE DISTRACTED THE GUARD! GO YOU [explitive]! sign appears.) -- and entered.

The room was barren, except for a washing machine. LOOKing in this machine yielded a message that is something like "You are going down. All the way down." -- and I found myself underwater in a room. The magical blue triangle was there, in a locked cage. I got it out by waiting until it drifted to the edge and grabbing it.

It teleported me back home, where my girlfriend looks at it and is astonished.

The next day, my girlfriend is missing, and I find an odd note on a table:

"We have your girlfriend. The end.

~Georg Cantor"

(It reeks of Yoshi's World: The Game. I know.)

Georg Cantor is a Russian mathematician who died over a century ago. I figured it to be an alias. I also assume the triangle had something to do with it.

At this point, a cut screen appears. In a rough, detective voice, I say "This was looking to me a lot like the case of Part 4." After aimless wandering, I find the best way to get my girlfriend back is to go to college, of all places. I go to Purdue (where I will be going) and discover my roommate is none other than Bryan, one of the other people in the trumpet section at my school (who is two years younger than me, but in my dream, we somehow wound up in the same graduating class, although he was still two years younger). I only really remember about two things from Part 4:

1) For whatever reason, Bryan's first class was called "Belmont." I went to this class. I don't know what this class was for, but I remember that I went to the wrong class.

2) After about a couple hours of blurriness, I went to a campus McDonald's and found a rat in my hamburger. This somehow led me to find my girlfriend almost immediately. Yep. That's how my mind works.

Shortly after finding her in a small abandoned shack, the big letters "WELL DONE!" appear. Turns out it's a random Russian guy, and none other than Georg Cantor, who is wearing a straitjacket that isn't buckled (Cantor went insane before he "died") -- after a weird explanation, they offer a simple proposal.

I was to name a contest. If I won, I got my girlfriend back, if not, they killed her. My problem lied in the fact that Cantor would crush me in a mathematics contest, which is my forte in life... so... I go with the next best thing: Tetris. The reply:

"See, WE'RE picking the game. And I say we play... TETRIS!"

O...k... Cue Part 5 intro screen.

I'm sitting in a room. "The Tetris game starts in about 15 minutes. I want to be at least 75% confident that I will win." A little bar in the right corner of the screen showed how confident I was.

Soon as I hit 75%, the game started. Long story short, Cantor destroys my in Tetris (They didn't have Tetris in the 1800s, y the way) -- and they kill my girlfriend. Or so I think.

Flash back to my house. I get a strange call from a guy named "Joe." Joe claims that the Russian mob has my girlfriend alive, and in a swap trick that the Russian mob uses a lot, they killed his girlfriend, making it seem like mine for whatever reason.

Cue part 6 screen.

Joe and I meet shortly. Long story short, my girlfriend is alive, somewhere, and I have to find her, again, without the help of Ratburger.

And the dream suddenly ended there. I really wanted to see how it all turned out, too. Bah.

Ah well. if I ever get Yoshi's World: The Game done, I have a new idea for an adventure game for AGS...

The second... I'll explain that later.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2005, 01:04:36 PM »
I had a dream where a huge fish was eating my sister. It was really gruesome. LOL.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2005, 10:39:09 AM »
Most of my dreams usually involve anime, video games and/or manga. A recent one I had took place at my school. I was showing Colette from Tales of Symphonia, Fuuko Kuzuha from the anime I My Me! Strwberry Eggs, Sae Sawenaguchi from Magic User's Club, and Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon around (they were new student I think). Then Sae tripped (over nothing), startling Fuuko and causing her to jump up and knock into Colette. Colette was shoved so hard that she knocked into the wall near the office, making one of her Colette-shaped holes. Serena then said "And people say I'm a klutz".

I prettey muich know what my dream mean: I watch too much anime, play too many games, and read too much manga.

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 5/23/2005 4:15:40 AM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2005, 04:00:27 PM »
On Thursday night I dreamt up an errie mixture of Bowser, Bambi, and The Shining. Bambi had superpowers: he was able to fly! Then he runs into Bowser, whom you find out is Bambi's father (????). Bowser then tells Bambi all bunch of nasty threats and goes after him with an axe.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2005, 07:56:02 PM »
I once had a dream that a bunch of seagulls tried to murder Santa and the only way I could have him was to eat 50 marshmellows and dance like Napoleon Dynamite. I gave up after 20 marshmellows and did the Ashlee Simpson instead....

Wacko? I think so....

~*The road to success is always under construction*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 5/22/2005 6:57:53 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »
OK, this is going to be done on a more regular basis by me than before.  I say this because lately I have been having the craziest dreams.  Last night I had a dream where I went to our local guitar and music store called MUSIC CITY.  When I got there, I was looking around, waiting until someone wasn't busy so that they could help me.  Then in a while someone was open, and it turns out that I went there for a dentist appointment.  I literally asked the woman if someone was there that could give me my more thurough teeth cleaning.  She said to me in a very sluggish, and maybe even druggish tone "We're all booked up right now.  You're gonna have to come back at five."  Well, I accepted this news, and looked around just for a little longer.  Then this guy came up to me and asked me if I new where the action figures were located in the store.  I said that I saw some on this rack, and he said "I know, I saw those, but those things aren't what I want."  So then I looked to my left, and there I saw some really cool action figures.  So I pointed the guy into that direction.  Then my dream switched to a place on a street during the day, outside of a gas station.  A guy walked up to me and said that I was going to have to move because they were packing the gas station up for the weekend and moving it to it's weekend spot.  I looked behind me at the gas station, and the people were folding it up, and lifting (with machinery) it on to a truck trailer.  Then they were unloading something onto the foundation of the gas station, and it was a bank/credit union.  and this was my dream.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 09:05:57 PM »
Glad to see this back. I had a dream in which I was fighting a crazy fat man who was standing in the middle of an enormous square room, launcing Bonzai Bills among other things. I was fighting him off with a rocket launcher, but I failed to do any damage. I ran out of ammunition and had to go to Wal-Mart to buy more rockets.

Today, I learned from my psychology professor that Gestalt perspective believes that every component of a dream is part of you. I do not consider myself a crazy fat man who launches enormous projectiles at protagonists, however...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 03:27:56 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2006, 03:02:19 PM »
Wow, that is very crazy.  Another crazy thing is that you have used the word Gestalt, it is crazy because I just learned the meaning of that word from a book I have been reading this very day.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2006, 10:00:13 PM »
For some strange reason, I don't know why, but I'm very prone to having weird dreams. The one I had last night was rather tame though. Or at least I think it was. I'm not sure. It involved either me or Mario (maybe both of us) on a swing and throwing presents to the other Mario characters. Kinda reminds me of that one mini-game from Mario Party 3. Picking Panic I think it was called.

Also on two seperate occasions, I dreamt that my Animal Crossing: Wild World game got severely screwed up...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »
I had a wierd dream that was kind of like a SNL or Mad TV sketch with this Asian soldier or warrior, his fiance and his future mother-in-law.  These two goons came and threatened the trio.  The warrior tried to jump out of a nearby window, but the glass was too strong for him to break.  The goons threatened to kill the fiance.  The mother-in-law said "Go ahead and kill her.  The goons wrapped the fiance in a blanked started to beat the crap out of her.  The soldier then went kung-fu on the goons.  He uncovered the lump in the blanket, but instead of the fiance, the goons had beaten up the mother-in-law!  The unscathed m-o-l somehow revealed herself to be the fiance!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2006, 05:10:01 PM »
#1 Seems really REALLY wierd. . .

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2006, 10:21:05 AM »
Well, a few weeks ago I had a fever which turned me into a raving lunatic with hallucinations. My dreams included:

- thinking my Dad was a Stormtrooper
- waking up and going to school, only to wake up (for real) and discover I missed the bus
- entering a breakdancing contest where they only played a four-second loop of "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel
- living as a potato and having a movie based on me called "Potato!"
- being targeted by assassination by George Washington
- surviving an attack of sand people on the moon
every

Print