Print

Author Topic: Read the story and keep adding on...  (Read 5565 times)

« on: March 03, 2002, 04:54:20 PM »
  "What a day, what a day!" Mario mused as he unlock the door to his pad and entered. "Six toilets in one day, sheesh!"
  "I see you're tired," commented Luigi, Mario's brother.
  "No kidding," said Mario.
  "Well, I just called up Toad and Princess, I told them to come over for dinner. Why don't you go upstairs and Freshen Up, while I finish brewing the KeroKeroKola?"
  "Sure,"
  Mario trudged upstairs and went to his room. He wanted nothing better than to just turn off the Fungi Light and go to bed, but he knew that he couldn't. After a refreshing Mushroom and a hot shower, he felt good as new.
  He then heard a knock at the door. Expecting to see Toad or Princess, he opened the door. To his amazement, he saw a young man of about 25 dressed in a green tunic carrying a swore and a shield with three triangle on it.
  "Yes?" he asked.
  "I do not think you know me," the stranger said, "my name is Link. I come to you under the gravest of circumstances. I need your help."

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 08:33:20 PM »
Mario: You can't get a girlfreind?
Link: No It's -that- bad

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 05:44:10 PM »
MARIO: What is it then?
LINK:  My archenemy, Dark Link, has captured
several people from your world. Their names are Yoshi, Toadstool, Toad, Wario, Kamik, and Bowser. He wants me to go to the Temple of Light to negotiate for their lives, but I fear it is a trap.
MARIO: Have no fear. Lets-a-go!!!
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 07:27:14 PM »
and then i come 'n destroy the story as u kan c if ya look at others

oh yeah 0-/<):

oh yeah yall need ta b set str8

Edited by - superclownman on 3/4/2002 5:28:33 PM
clone me

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2002, 06:14:28 AM »
     (Back at Dark Links Castle)
     "Kamek can't you do something!?" complained Peach. "I can only do a tiny bit of magic without my wand. He plans to use it against Link. I feer Link is no match for it," replied Kamek grimly. "Qiet in there!" shouted Wario, from the cell across from Kamek's and Peache's. "I'm trying to get my beuty rest. If we all loose our lives in this perdicament, I want to look good for my funeral," said Wario smugly. "Hmmm big plumer has big ego," said Bowser with his arms crossed. Sudenly the door bursts open. It was.....

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2002, 06:21:25 AM »
Bill Gates! Yoshi moves to eat him, but then sees who it is and moves to the far corner of the room.  Everyone is terrified except for Bowser, who shoots a fireball directly in his face.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2002, 08:13:47 AM »
BOWSER: I guess you didn't know - I moonlight as a lawyer.
PRINCESS: Shsss!! Dark Link is coming!
DARK LINK: I hope you are all enjoying my... hospitality.
Bowser shoots a fireball at him, but Dark Link just deflects it with his shield.
DARK LINK: When Link comes here, I will kill him with this... magic wand.
PRINCESS: MariohelpmeMariohelpmeMariohelpme!
WARIO: Shut up!! I'm trying to sleep.
Dark Link leaves. the others look a each other and nod. In a quick move, Kamek, Bowser, Yoshi, and Princess pick up Wario and us him as a battering ram on the cage.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2002, 08:46:41 AM »
The cage breaks open, but before Peach can escape, Bill Gates gets up from being knocked down by Bowser. He wipes the spot of blood from his nose and grabs a computer keyboard. Bowser yells at Bill, who was getting ready to smash Bowser with the keyboard. Mario jumped in the way, trying to protect his arch-enemy...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2002, 03:29:26 PM »
     Unfortinatly Mario wore shoes with lases for the first time in about 20 years. He trips and falls on his face. The keyboard hits Bowser. Nocking him out cold. In a panic Bill runs to the prison room door. Dark Link was running in after hereing all the comoshion. He slamed open the door. He paused a second after hearing a big thump. He then was nocked over by Wario. All along Wario was shouting his head off. They finaly set him down. Kamek went over to the KOed Dark Link and snatched back is wand. Sudenly anouther pare of hands grabed it. It was Bill! Kamek and Bill faught over the wand. Of corse Bill had a head ake after being hit by a fireball and having a door slamed in his face. They continued to battle over the wand. Sudenly Peach.....

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2002, 10:20:59 PM »
Throws a war fan that misses gates and hits bowser right in the kisser. bowser goes howling to the floor in rage.
Suddenly, bill gates pulles out a whistle.
GATES: anyone come a step closer, and i'll blow the whistle and summon my lawyers.
MARIO: Run!! Run!! Its too late! save yourselves!
***wario screams for revenge and pull up off the floor in a frenzy. he rushes gates, snatches the whistle, and...***
***Toad pops onto the scene, and holds up a board covering view

-----------------------
Everyone runs, and they are almost out of the castle when Dark Link...
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2002, 07:03:07 AM »
regained consiosness. He got up, and then picked up his shiled, sword, and bow and arrow sett. Bowser too regains constiosness. He runs over to Dark Link. "Hey, by the way, nice plan! Do you have any sugjestions for me? You see I've been doing the same plan for years. Kidnap Peach, hide her at an end of a huge game with many levles, Mario comes and beats me, then I do it again," said Bowser. Dark Link grabs Bowser by the tail, spins him, and hurrals him out of a castle window! Bill gets up from the battle with Wario, and runs over to Dark Link. Dark Link puts a freezing spell on Bill, and continues walking to the entrence of his castle. When he reached the door, he turned and threw a Ba - Bomb in the senter of the castle. This thing was huge! Mario,Yoshi, and Wario (The three still left in the castle) all droped their jaw's in estonishment. The fuse was almost gone. Peach turned back and ran to her love (Mario). She grabes him, hopes on Yoshi, takes a mighty leap, then flats to safety with her unbreala. The Ba - Bomb elxplodes...and the Castle crumbles. Somehow Wario managed to be holding on to the edge of thee clift, with one hand. Mario looked at him. Should he save his old enimy? Mario then......................

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2002, 08:05:33 AM »
tells Magikoopa120 that he spelled Ba-Bomb wrong! "It's-a supposed to be-a spelled like this-a: BOB-OMB!" Mario then tosses a Bob-Omb at Magikoopa 120 and he explodes!

Meanwhile, Wario is still hanging on the edge of the cliff from where Bowser's Castle exploded. Wario screams for help, "Please! Help me! If I get out of this alive, I promise I'll never blackmail you again and steal treasure from your vacation castle... Mario, please help me!"

Mario pauses to ponder the situation; should he trust Wario, the man who always tortured him as they were kids by stealing his toys and never sharing him ice cream?

Mario reaches out a hand to help his evil friend. Wario grabs hold, but he is too heavy. Mario gets pulled down too by Wario's heavy girth! Mario and Wario tumble off the edge of the cliff, screaming in agony of their defeat! Then, a long, slippery toungue lashes out from the darkness to catch them... It was Yoshi! Yoshi uses all his strength to pull Mario and Wario up the cliff to safety. Mario sighs in relief.

"Gosh, thank-a you Yoshi!"

"No problem, Mario buddy!" Yoshi grins.

Wario is getting frantic, he knows that Bill Gates is on the loose. But where? "Grrr... What do we do now? Bill Gates is gone, Bowser is dead, and Princess Toadstool is missing... AND I'M HUNGRY!"

"Don't worry, guys... I've found something that can help us!" Yoshi presses a switch and the ground beneath them starts ot shake. Suddenly, a giant green warp-pipe appears!

"Come-on!" Yoshi says as he walks towards the pipe. "This'll take us directly to Bill Gates secret hideout at the Microsoft company!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's-a gooooooooooo!"

"Arrggghhh, I've always wanted to beat the crap out of Bill Gates, now's my chance!" Wario says as he flexes his muscles.

Mario, Yoshi, and Wario all jump inside the pipe, no knowing what new dangers they'll have to face as they enter MICROSOFT TERRITORY!
---------------------------------------------
Mario, Wario, and Yoshi emerge from the warp-pipe.

"Where are we?" Wario asks, looking around at their surroundings...

The group has landed in the middle of a huge room with a bunch of super-computers surrounding them...

"I don't-a know!" Mario says, wiping his forehead.

"Look at that sign!" Yoshi says pointing to a large sign hanging on the wall above them. "It says: BILL GATES IS KING!"

"This looks like bad news..." Wario says as he checks out the super-computers.

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2002, 03:16:54 PM »
(Please don't act like that. It's so anoying! You could have just told me my mistake. You don't have to get all childish about it. Don't over-react about a spelling eror. Of all things to get upset about. Calm down Mario Miniac.)

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2002, 03:27:46 PM »
(No, no, we'll go with your first. Mine will come next. Good thing this still works. We're lucky.)

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 3/6/2002 1:49:15 PM

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2002, 03:35:05 PM »
"what" asked yoshi.
"it a-looks like Dark Link didn't kidnap you guys for his own reason, he was hired by Bill Gates. Dark Links reward was he would be able to kill Link"
"Where is Link?" asked Luigi.
"We left him back at the crumbling castle, he was grappling with Dark Link."
"then Bill Gates masterminded the whole thing?" asked yoshi.
"a-yup. it must be a-trap" Mario grimly replied.
Suddenly, there was a huge noise. Mario spun around in time to see a flashing sign:

Death to Nintendo
X-Box rules
Bill Gates will rule the Earth!!!

then a robitic arm popped out of nowhere and...

Print