Print

Author Topic: Read the story and keep adding on...  (Read 5566 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2002, 03:36:20 PM »
Oops, I guess we posted at the same time, huh? we'll go with yours.
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2002, 03:50:10 PM »
     Wario pushes one botun. Then a hatch open up, droping a giant killing machine! Ten endo skeletons come in. Five at each end of the two coridores. They man thir weapons and begin to march tward our hero's.

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2002, 07:05:01 PM »
"Watch a-out!" Mario yelled as the heros prepared for battle when Toad came onto the scene...

"Welcome to the Fungi Forums Battle Game! Would you like some pointers?"
WARIO: yah
"The next person to post will take the place of Mario, the person after that of Bowser, and after that Wario." --Dark Link-- will take the place of the current enemy. What the characters do is type down an attack or move that they wish to do. then --Dark Link--
will post the enemy's response. Ready? GO!!"

ROBOT: Prepare to die!!
 ***ROBOT A Pulls out an Age of Empires CD-ROM. He puts it in a machine and four broadswordsman come out***

TOAD: Awaiting Mario's response...
I AM DARK LINK AND SOON I WILL RULE THE LAND OF HYRULE, AND THEN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2002, 06:29:49 PM »
     Lets say Toad didn't come in. Also lets forget that idea. It's obviouse that's what killed this story. So let's continue after Mario says ""Watch Out!"".....OK?

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

Print