Print

Author Topic: waluigi's mansion  (Read 1984 times)

« on: August 14, 2002, 05:15:07 PM »
Luigi sat in his mansion, reading a book entitled "Professor E. Gadds guide to exsorcism", lended to him by his freind and neighbor, elvin gadd. He heard a knock at the door. "now, who could that be?"
He went downstairs and was about to open the door, when it slammed open and squished him flat.
"Hey! Nice place ya got here!"
LUigi got up. "What do you want waluigi?"
"I came to tell ya we're neighbors!" he said. "Ain't that great? I brotcha some tofu neighbor."
"uhh...thanks. that's very kind of you." Said luigi taking the tofu and setting it aside. Waluigi made himself at home, and decided to look around.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 01:19:44 PM »
>clap clap<

Wow, that's the greatest story I've every heard. Short but simple.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 11:24:54 PM »
Interesting premise... I guess, maybe.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print