Print

Author Topic: Interview with the little dude  (Read 2433 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 12:01:41 AM »
Finally, I've decided to make my own little fan fiction and have a little interview with everyone's favorite mushroom guy, Toad!  I don't know if this has already been done but if it has then I'm sorry to waste your time.  But here's the thing... I want you guys to give me ideas of the kinds of questions I should ask Toad and what I should say for an answer!  Any kind of question, as long as not too evil or crude, I will accept (please keep in mind that this interview will not be very good due to my obviously bad sentences).  Here's the few ideas for questions I have so far:

What’s it like to be a mushroom person?
How does it feel to know that you coined the popular phrase “Our princess is in another castle!”?
What was your favorite game to participate in?
What was the deal with you and Peach in SSBM?!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/21/2004 6:18:15 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 05:19:30 PM »
What is your relationship with Toadette?
What is your relationship with Toadsworth?
Cap or head?
Why did your voice change from cute and high-pitched to gravely and high-pitched? Puberty?
Speaking of which, how old are you?
What ever happened to that Chain Chomp?

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 08:19:46 PM »
I just thought of that hat question as well!  What do you mean by the chain chomp?  Was this in a game I haven't played yet like PM or PM2?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2004, 11:49:15 PM »
Toad replies, "PLAY SUPER MARIO BROS. 3! THANKS!"

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 08:53:52 AM »
I did play SMB3 and I still don't know what you're talkin' about!  Let's see... there was a chain chomp in the desert world, I know that.  And also some in the sky world and maybe elsewhere.  There weren't any chain chomps in his houses.  What in the Wario...?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 6:55:09 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 10:02:32 PM »
Oh, I see the problem. You think that Toad never came out of his item hut?

Print