Print

Author Topic: Operation Unpossible!  (Read 3108 times)

« on: May 25, 2005, 03:42:17 PM »
Warning: the following stuff that you are about to read could possibly be the dumbest and worst thing ever to hit this site, and may not be suitable for people who have no sense of humor or take things way too seriously.  Turn back now or face the possibility of losing your entire mind faster than you can even scream.  Everyone else... I hope you enjoy.

Hello, agent letter-number-number, and welcome to Operation Unpossible!  I’m sure that you are curious as to what the Dukar I am talking about here.  Well this has nothing to do with Mission Impossible, which coincidently has a name that’s similar to this.  Here you make up very difficult and crazy operations you must solve and then tell how you accomplish them in every detail, but you do them in absurd and crazy ways that most people wouldn't.  I got this idea from two of my weird friends awhile back who made up many stupid operations in a note book and wrote down how they did them.  Some of them included things like operation steal Hitler’s mustache, operation steal the devil’s pitch fork, operation steal the state team’s mascot, and operation get the rabbit some trix (lot of stealing going on).  These were all pretty funny and I soon decided to make my own operation, and I’ll show it below.  You probably won’t find this really that funny if at all, but I think it kind of is sorta (just remember not to take it too seriously or you might get mad :)).  After this feel free to create your own adventures and discover for yourself that the unpossible can actually be possible!  *plays M:I music*

OPERATION #27009: FIND AND CAPTURE BIN LADEN!!!

Supplies: This could be one of our most hardest and dangerous plans we have ever thunk of so we will need lots of stuff.  Too much stuff to mention right now.

Plan A: First we (my friend and I) shall go to the bank and get money to buy some things.  Namely— lots of roller skates, lots of spotlights, lots of pet carriers, lots of people with too much time on their hands, lots of body armor, lots and lots of ice cream and ice cream men, and two police dogs.  Before we can use all of the wonderful thingss, we will take the two police dogs and bring them along with us in our time machine that we used to steal Hitler’s mustache.  We will go to the future, where Bin Laden will be out from hiding and out in the open.  He will be ruling over America at this point and should be very easy to find.  So, we shall use some technology that freezes time and we will sneak into his castle (the White House reconstructed) and will run around the place until we find Laden.  Then we will tell the dogs to sniff him.  If them don’t obey we’ll simply shove them into him and tell them to smell.  With the scent on their noses we shall return to the past with the police dogs in our time machine.

Next we will drink some more smartness juice that we invented and create a cloning machine for the police dogs.  We’ll make thousands of dogs that look and think just like the first two, and also have the scent of Bin Laden in their noses.  We’ll also genetically enhance them so they can run super fast and smell things really really good (note: do not eat beans during this time period).  Now we shall use the plane tickets to fly to Iraq or wherever it was, with all the people who have too much time on their hands, and also put all the police dogs in the pet carriers.  The ice cream men, on the other hand, will drive their ice cream trucks onto a ship and meet us there later.  This will take a long time but it will be worth it.  Next, when we are all in Iraq, me and my friend shall put on our roller skates and hold the leashes to the dogs, and then tell the people to do the exact same thing.  Then we’ll also tell them to put on the body armor and strap the spotlights to their heads, face them forwards, and turn them on.  Soon it will be show time.

On my signal, I will blow a whistle and the dogs will take off, pulling me, my friend, and all the slackers around Iraq in random locations while we follow closely behind on roller skates.  Each dog will run very fast but keep sniffing the entire time to search for our friend.  The spotlights will warn people that we are coming so they can get out of the way quickly.  The body armor will protect us from crashing and also from crazy terrorists or Americans who want to shoot us for no good reason/accidently.  While everyone zooms around Iraq, with some also exploring underground, the ice cream men will soon show up on the boat for backup and will drive their trucks around while playing happy music.  This music, which every single human, animal, and plant will immediately recognize from their God-given built-in ice cream music sense, will help to lure people out of their homes and caves for “free” ice cream.  Hopefully Bin Laden will not be able to resist the temptation of sweet, chocolately frozen goodness and will come running out right into our nets.  If he doesn’t come out from that, and the dogs don’t find him, and the whole entire day has gone by without the slightest sign of the guy, we’ll take a break and sleep until tomorrow.  In the morning, we’ll try again.

Eventually (hopefully) someone will find Bin Laden and we shall all rejoice and then bring him to America and get big fat pay checks.  We will tell him to stop doing terrible things, and threaten to throw him in jail if he doesn’t (actually we’ll throw him in jail either way, but lying can help sometimes).  We will become rich and famous and everyone will forgive us for the terrible things we did before.  I hope.

Plan B: We hire a million bored teenagers to wander around Iraq and find Bin Laden.
----------

Now it’s your turn!  Your operation doesn’t have to be as long as this or as stupid.  Just be kreative!

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 04:12:13 PM »
That was actually pretty amusing! Better than some of the stuff I have to put up with in the Story Boards.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 09:17:41 PM »
That was really funny. Hahahahahahahahaha!

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 07:19:29 PM »
Ha ha, thank you!  I don't know what made me think of that weird stuff back then but I'm glad I saved it until now.  I wonder what kind of ice cream Bin Laden likes?  But enough about me.  Does anyone else have their own ideas for operations?  I was thinking something like Operation Find a Girlfriend or Operation Find Luigison's Dirt would be fun to do.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 07:57:35 PM »
OPERATION DON'T DIE

Step 1: live
Step 2: repeat step 1.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 08:41:50 PM »
I'd like to make one of those, but I'd have to get a LOT of good ideas...

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 09:26:25 PM »
 Operation: Preloader

Listen up, men! I realize that this mission will be dangerously difficult, mind-boggling, and definitely infuriating. But I say we do it anyway! It will take at least a month of fighting, searching, scouring, googling, and other stuff, but we do it anyway! This mission is too important to just give up on! We move at 1:00 tomorrow, Pacific Standard Time!

Eh? You don’t know what the plan is? Good grief, soldiers, didn’t I tell you—I didn’t? Oh. Uhh… The plan. Plan. Plan the… the plan. Ah yes! Starting at 2:00 tomorrow, Pacific Standard Time, we move!

What? Oh, right, the plan. At… That time that I already told you, one quarter of our  battalion begins researching (googling) new tutorials for Plan B, which I will lay out shortly. The next team, 50% of our men, will search for, aquire, and interrogate the creator of “Not Another Flash Preloader.” He seemed to know what he was doing originally, but wrote a horrid tutorial. My team! We shall convene and intake sustenance while acting as mission control! We mustn’t fail! Well, actually, there’s Plan B, just in case.

PLAN B! THE PEOPLE WHO *cough cough* ooch… the people who are googling new techniques will give their report and hopefully save the mission *cough*

Ahem. Plan C! The useless plan! We plant mortars around the PC and hope something occurs when we detonate them!

Plan D! We run home, asking our mothers what to do! I don’t recommend Plan C or D. Briefing over, people!

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 04:02:11 PM »
Operation: The need for Chuck Woolery...and Greed

Hello everybody and welcome to the first edtion Tingrio's far-sighted reports.Today we shall set sail, take off, drive down or take a train to the location of Chuck Woolery and ask him...to bring back Greed and let the world shine again. There are four varations of this plan and they are listed below.

Plan A: Fly by airship to Los Angeles to find Chuck Woolery in Hollywood by driving in Wario's car. We must disguise as Star Wars charcters to enter. The one wearing thw Wookie costume must sound like Donkey Kong, the man in the Darth Vader coustume must sound like Bowser and can not say "Luke, I am your father!", and the other people in the other costumes must sound like munchkins from the Wizard of Oz while we're there.

Plan B: Write a fan fiction about Chuck Woolery's sucess by hosting Greed so he can realize he must bring it back.

Plan C: Win Ben Stein's money and give it to Chuck and in return, he'll host Greed for life.

Plan D: Watch reruns of Greed on GSN.

Our breifing is over and from Sargent Bowser's Club of Lonely Hearts, we hope you've enjoyed this mission.

Edited by - Tingrio on 5/30/2005 3:04:35 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 09:47:54 PM »
Operation Explode:

Plan A: Explode at every mention of you-know-what!

Plan B: Grumble, grumble!

Pl-EXPLODE x "X" Like, 9 or 10 I think.

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 10:09:32 PM »
Operation Operation

Plan A: Create an operation

Plan B: Don't create an operation
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 02:43:14 PM »
Operation:Kill wario (no offense)

A:Go to his mansion and steal his money he will eventually comit suiside
B:Get Bob Dole and have him go to Wario's house and Wario will comit suiside then find Lizard Dude and have him help you carry the body to the police and tell them Bob Dole did it and  BOb Dole will go to jail so if you arent happy that wario died at least you no you wont see Bob Dole in the next 30 to 50 years

where isn't the beef

Edited by - white_arrow on 6/5/2005 1:44:12 PM
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 11:26:14 PM »
Operation: Get Gonzo to make Vandread Third Stage

First: Gather all Vandread fans and make many new one by giving them free copies of Vandread DVDs. If they don't watch, then invite yourself and several of your Vandread fan friedn to watch it at their house.

Second: We all go to Japan via any means necessary (plane, boat, submarine, swimming, whatever) and go to Gonzo headquarters. We could try the front door, but they migth have guards, we we sneal in using these cloaking devices to get in. No, they aren't test, but who cares?

Third: We find the big shots of Gonzo and kidnpa them by teleporting them ot of there using this teleport device (what, we could use it to get inside? Who's in charge, you or me?) Then when we have them at the hideout, we give them various scripts and fanfiction stories about how to continue the story. If they aren't convince, well, I'll leave that up to you to try.

Fourth: Once they've come to an agreement, we teleport them back. However we must keep an eye on them at all times to maek sure they are making Vandread Third Stage. When we see it (aired on TV uncut!), then our misson is accomplished.

Wait few of you ere have seen Vandread? *pulls out DVDs*

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Print