Print

Author Topic: Fake Mario 64 cheats!! make em now!!  (Read 3767 times)

« on: July 13, 2005, 01:13:09 AM »
Fake Mario 64 cheats!! make em now!!
Just make up some cheats or something.

1-up
1-up

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 04:32:11 AM »
There was a topic for this already, but I'll make a cheat.

A New Quest

Beat SM64 and SM64DS at 100 percent while eating a bag of Salt and vinegar chips. Then during the ending cinema, Quickly beat half of SMB before the cinema is over. (Beat world 4-4.) Then when Mario says Thanks a much for a playing my game or something like that, take a picture of the cake and take it to any bakery. Tell them to make a cake EXACTLY like that but they don't need to make the Mario and Peach figures. Hurry home and make the Mario and Peach figures yourself. Dress up as Mario and return to the bakery and take the cake. Give the Baker 999 coins, (or 1000 if you are in Japan.) Return home and eat 99.98 percent of the cake. put .01 percent of the cake on the picture of the cake that has the Mario and Peach figures. The tv with SM64 will turn on and your DS will magically come to you. You will be sucked into SM64 and your DS will split in 4. They will turn into Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario. Now the game will have new missions and you will have to collect 270 stars. WARNING!! if you lose your 5 lives in the game, you will die in real life so seek a lot of 1-up mushrooms.

I Heart my best friend...Mario!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 06:45:01 AM »
Nice...

1-up
1-up

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 09:06:50 AM »
Play as Gene Rayburn (SM64DS olny)

Beat SM64DS with WarioWare: Twisted in the Game Boy Advance slot. Then get 1000, 2500 or 5000 coins in any of Luigi's mini-games. By doing this, WarioWare: Twisted will come on replacing SM64DS. There will be a new microgame challenge for you called Twist n' Remix made by Charles Nelson Reilly from the Match Game. Beat his challenge without losing a life. You'll go back to playing SM64DS. You can now play as Gene Rayburn and play his game shows in the rec room.

List of Gene's Mini-Games (game shows)
The Match Game (70s and 80s modes)
The Match Game (Hollywood Squares style)

The list will be updated soon enough...

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 11:04:51 AM »
here's one that i made

Play as me {N64 version}

Put a potatoe into the N64. an error message will come up asking you why you put a potatoe into the N64. Press A 20 times.it will turn itself off. Then watch an episode of crank yankers on comedy central {the episode must have a special ed call, if it doesn't the cheat won't work.} when he says "yay!" exactlty 3 times say "who will handle my mario game". i will come in and say "i don't know" {if i say i pity the fu! who tries this code. it won't work} then stick my head into the cartridge slot and put SM64 on top of my head and i will be sucked into SM64. now you can play as me marionuthead!

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 01:01:31 PM »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 02:50:30 PM »
While I find this topic...dumb (sorry), I guess you could stick the original NES SMB cartidge in the N64 and a magical genie will come to you because you were on LSD. Why would you be on LSD? That's the only reason you'd want to play the original SMB on your N64.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 02:51:06 PM »
While I find this topic...dumb (sorry), I guess you could stick the original NES SMB cartidge in the N64 and a magical genie will come to you because you were on LSD. Why would you be on LSD? That's the only reason you'd want to play the original SMB on your N64.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 07:41:20 AM »
Play for 1 hour and never enter the castle.
You will hear a "pop" and there will be a hole in the drawbridge. fall through. You will now be able to play the game as Link!

Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!
Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2005, 12:39:35 AM »
Play as Ben Stein
While playing SM64, turn off the VCR or whatever you have to do to switch to watching TV and change it to GSN at 11:00 pm. Mario will be one of the contestants and he should win. If he does, he'll say "Yeah, now I can quit my job!" Go back to the 64 and no one will be there because Mario retired. Ben will appear on the screen and say, "Mario took all my money, I have to do this now." This may also work with Regis Philbin.

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2005, 09:34:10 AM »
What I said on the first Fake SM64 Cheats topic.

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2005, 02:04:10 PM »
Once again, here.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2005, 02:07:20 PM »
I liked those days... Feb. 2003, w00t.

Yeah, I said something about something in that thread somewhere.

But anyway.. I'd just kill this topic and post in the old one, in my opinion.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2005, 04:30:41 PM »
Yep, me too. You should look at what's already posted Yoshi64.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2005, 06:01:18 PM »
How did this get ressurrected? THis is like a zombie thread.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print