Print

Author Topic: Randumb Mario stories  (Read 4928 times)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« on: December 27, 2005, 05:41:10 AM »
Post any random Mario story that you can think of here. Like for example:

One day Yoshi challenged Daisy to a race on Mushroom Bridge. Yoshi was in a '56 Thunderbird while Daisy was in the Rolls-Royce she had in MKDD. The items were all SMK items.

Lakitu: 3. 2. 1. GO!!

Yoshi hits a panel and gets a green shell. Yoshi fires it and it hits Daisy squarely. Right before the bridge, a car almsost runs Yoshi off the road, which causes Daisy to go off the bridge off the cliff into the sea. The Rolls-Royce plummited with Daisy screaming for help. The Rolls-Royce slammed into a rock totalling the car and Knocking out Daisy, who floated and ended up in Donut Plains. The Rolls-Royce was lifted up and towed to a barge where it was taken to a junk yard on Yoshi's Island.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 02:36:33 PM »
One day, Mario, Peach and Toad went for a walk. Suddenly, Mario fell into a puddle of toxic waste, and they took him to the hospital. There, it was revealed that he had Lukemia. However, it was not Lukemia; as it turned out, Mario had a baby Alien in his stomach. It popped out, and Mario died.

The End.
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 03:11:57 PM »
Congrats on making the two worst stories of all time.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 04:25:44 PM »
I've got a story.

One day. The End.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 04:29:22 PM »
Why is everyone so cruel to Daisy?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 08:31:48 PM »
Yeah, what's up with that? Daisy is cool!

This story is called: Spaceship stupidity.

One day, Peach went walking with Luigi when all of a sudden Donkey Kong came out and invited her to his Castle. The castle turned out to be a spaceship, which took everyone into outer space. Bowser even came along. However, unbeknownst to our heros, a mutant alien had found it's way into the main deck. While they were having a kickin' party, the alien grapped Luigi's face and started eating it! Wario however, blew the mutant away with a ham blast. Everyone threw up because it smelled real bad. In fact, Waluigi was so skinny that he nearly died. He was taken to the hospitality wing for emergancy examination. The next day, while they were eating Breakfast, Luigi began to cough up blood! Donkey Kong tried to save him, but it was too late! Luigi's stomach blew open and a little alien came out. It sang "I'm walking on Sunshine," and ran off. Luigi was dead. The rest of them, D.K, Mario, Wario, Peach, Waluigi, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi and Bowser had to get rid of this menace before it sang another terrible song. So they grabbed some pop-gun's....err, I mean pistoles, and ran after it. However, the alien (who I will call Jim) was waiting for him. Jim lashed out and began to suck on Waluigi's head. He didn't have much to suck up, so Waluigi died in 2 seconds. The others tried to shoot Jim, but they missed and hit Wario. Wario's blubber caused the bullets to bounce back and shoot Bowser. Bowser died. Toad cried, "You aint taken me, you %#$@!" He blew himself away with a suicide bomb he had on his chest. However, it backfired and only ended up killing himself. Jim began to run again, and into the control room. He messed with some weird buttons, which made the ship swerve back and forth. Wario threw up on Yoshi due to motion sickness. Since Yoshi was blind, he grabbed onto a weird looking switch, which opened the overhead covering. Mario was sucked into space, and his head exploded. The covering closed, and Yoshi was blinded by the barf forever. The remaining 5 had to kill Jim quick. He was causing the deaths of great heros. They opened the doors and Wario saw a spark plug on the ground. It looked like beef jerky to him. "Yummmm!" He ran up and ate it. The 500000000000000 volt electricty fried him on impact. Peach screamed and ran around like a maniac. Daisy pulled out her guns and shot Jim. It caused a little alien goo to fly out, but not enough to kill him. He ran into the next room. By now, Peach's screaming was getting real annoying, so D.K pulled out his 12-gauge and blew her away. Daisy shot D.K in return. "Why did you do that?" Yoshi asked. "Cause at the end of every horror movie, the hot girl is left with a badly wounded hunk! You seem to fit the bill, hot stuff......."
"Sorry, I'm taken," Yoshi said.
Daisy let her affections towards Yoshi go; she had to kill Jim.
Jim came out of the room he was hiding in and said, "I surrender!"
Daisy asked, "Why? You've killed all are friends!"
"No I didn't! You guys killed yourself! Think, the lizard guy was killed when you guys shot him. That mushroom guy blew himself up. The short red guy was sucked into space by greenie over there. I can't help it if the fat man barfs when the ship shakes! Lets not forget that he ate that spark plug. The Monkey shot the Princess, and the monkey was shot by you! I didn't do anything!"
"Uhhh..I guess you're right. That doesn't explain why you killed Waluigi though."
"I killed him because there was a virus inside of him. I virus caused by a ham blast that the fat man made. That virus was gonna eat up his insides and spawn into a supa beast! Good thing I got rid of him though."
However, as it turns out, the virus had eaten up all the dead bodies and had become a Supa Beast, just like Jim said. It came into the room and ate Yoshi.
"Crap! What are we gonna do now?"
"Oh, don't worry. I put the ship on a crash corse to the sun. The Supa Beast won't live through that!"
"Uhhh," Daisy said. "Were on the ship. How are we gonna live through it?"
"Oops...." Jim said. "Never thought of that."
The ship crashed intop the sun, killing everyone inside.

THE END.

The moral of the story:Aliens named Jim are often clueless about their masterplans. Don't ever speak with them. Bob is okay. Only talk with Greg on Tuesday.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 08:37:29 PM »
Keep this up, and the thread will be as dead as the characters.

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2005, 08:42:15 PM »
Hehe. I had a feeling my story wouldn't do too well.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »
Here's-a my story.

One day, Daisy went to visit Peach. She took a shortcut through the garden. Toad was there.
"Look," said Toad, "a Chain Chomp!"
"Oh, Toad, you're so funny. If there were a Chain Chomp behind me-"
The End.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 11:47:51 AM »
Nintendo characters that are angry

Yoshi: They want to pass me off as a stupid baby dinosaur living in prehistoric times. Yoshi's Island is actually higher tech. We have normal TVs, computers, cars, ETC. They want to make people think I'm stupid and that Yoshi's Island is prehistoric. They even cut my pay 75% for every time use proper English. I'm over 50, capable of proper language, and intelligent. Dic wants to give the American people a bad image of me. There are no cave people on Yoshi's Island. There are no t-rexes or raptors on Yoshi's Island. That is why I'm angry.

Kirby: Oh Tuff, I've always been able to talk.  4kids doesn't let me because they want to pass me off as an unintelligent baby.  And God knows if I try and say any word besides poyo, they dock my pay fifty percent! (from reply 62  by Jman on "Should there be a new Mario cartoon" on 12/21/05)

Iggy: Dic always makes me finish Lemmy's sentences. I don't finish or have any of my sentences finished by Lemmy. And I'm not called Hop. They are morons. And they cut my pay 75% for not finishing Lemmy's sentences or not calling him Hip. And I do not always try to beat the Mario Bros. In fact, I barely try to beat them. Dic makes America think that all Koopas are evil. I usually play NES.

Luigi: I'm tired of always being in Mario's shadow. I am a seperate person!!!! In fact, I actually like Mario is Missing, because I am the star and he is captured by Bowser. And I hate that I barely ever get my own game. And the 2 games I'm the star of, I have to rescue Mario. And in Paper Mario, they made me stay home, which made me steaming mad. I was so mad, I actually put a picture of Mario on the dartboard and threw darts at it. That is why I'm angry.

He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 01:16:27 PM »
Introducing... Super Mario Bros: Da Musical!

Luigi: Hey, what's-a down this pipe here?  Should-a we go down it?  Hey, I just-a got the first line in this chapter!  Ho ho!  You just got-a served! Lasagna! *does the Luigi dance*

Mario: I think-a I hear some water down there!  Let's-a go swimming with the little fishies!  Hoo hoo!  The little fishies!

Luigi: (singing) But what-a if there are bloopers down there?  Besides getting shocked-a it would mess up my brown hair!  You should-a think this through.  What would Papa do?  He'd say 'If you jumped down that pipe you might downright be through!'

Mario: (singing) Luigi, my brother, you just might be right.  But I'm tired of walking and want to feel light.  Light in the water... swimming so free... I must-a go down there!  So come swimming... with meeeeeeeeeee!! *grabs him by the overalls and dives down the pipe*

Luigi: (singing) Oh noooooooooooo!! SPLASH!

The bros fell into the water and continued to sing their song underwater. (Music is from the SMB underwater song)

Mario: Blub blub blub blub blub blub BLUB BLUB, blub BLUB!
Luigi: Blub BLUB... blub... BLUB
Mario: Blub blub blub BLUB... blub... BLUB blub

Cheap cheap: Blub BLUB... blub... BLUB.  Blub blub blub BLUB... blub... BLUB BLUB!
Blooper: Gurgle gurgle... gurgle gurlge... gurgle gurgle... GURGLE
CC and Blooper: Blub gurgle... gurgle blub BLUB BLUB gurgle blub!
Everyone: Blub gurgle... gurgle blub BLUB BLUB blub BLUB!!
(song continues like this until the fish and mario bros have "sang" the song three times.  I think you get the point by now.)

I actually wanted to make an entire story like this but I lost interest and ran out of ideas.  This was the only thing that made it.  Anyone can make the rest of the story if they want to because I think it would turn out pretty funny as long as there are actual words to some songs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 01:19:09 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 03:04:15 PM »
I really like this topic. It gives me a chance to break out and write some stupid stuff. I'll post my Wario's Cullinary Caper story.

Wario has just returned from a a trek across the DryDry Desert. As you could guess, he was searching for money, but found nothing. It was time Wario retired to his second most favorite passion: Food. He traveled into his house and shut the door. "Slam!" Opening his fridge, Wario picked out pickles, onions, garlic, ham and bread. All at once, he smushed the ingredients together and placed them between the slices.
Wario: Yum! My favorite! Hold on....this would go great with mustard! Now were did I put it?
He searched up and down, high and low, but could not find it. After only 2 minutes, Wario decided that Ketchup would work just as well. He opened the fridge once again, only to find the mustard in front of him.
Wario: Whoa. Didn't think to look there!
As soon as he grasped the mustard and turned around, he discovered that his sandwich was gone!!
Wario: Hey! Who took my sandwich? WALUIGI!
Waluigi: Wha? Yer home already? What took you so long?
Wario: Nevermind that! Did you eat my sandwich? It was right here a second ago!
Waluigi: Shut up, you fattie! I didn't take yer stupid sandwich. Is it that important? Make another one!
Wario: No! This one was special! It had all of my favorite stuff on it! Besides, were out of groceries, so it's impossible to create another sandwich!
Waluigi: Then just go get some more, dope!
Wario: Nah, I'm to fat and lazy! You do it!
Waluigi: *You can travel miles across a desert but can't go two blocks to the mart for food....*
Wario: Hmmmm.....I've got it! The hamburglars took my precious sandwich!
Waluigi: ........idiot...........
Wario: Those fiends! I'll get them!
Wario dashed out the window, breaking the glass easily.
Waluigi: Uhhh, there's a door here........
Wario: Come on! Jump out the window!
Waluigi: I'll use the door, thank you very much....
Wario: No, you have to use the window!!!!
Waluigi: Why?
Wario: It's much cooler.......please?
Waluigi: Fine.
Waluigi leaped out the broken window. Unfortunatley, a tiny shard of broken glass had placed itself where Waluigi's face was headed. It clipped his eye, and blood spewed out every where. Because he was skinny, it didn't take long for his entire body fluids to be evacuated. Waluigi died.
Wario: Oops......uhh, I'll pretend that didn't happen.....
Wario rushed after the "hamburglars" while bumping into everyone and everything that got into his way. Coincidentally, he smashed into Mario and Luigi.
Mario: Hey, watch it fatso! Were walkin' here!
Wario: *speaking very fast* HeyMarioandLuigiit'sgreattoseeyoubutI'mlookin'fermysandwichheygreatideawhydon'tyouhelpme!!!
He took hold of the Bros. arms and kept running.
Luigi: I guess were gonna help......
Mario:Yeah........
Eventually, Wario had made it to the end of a dirt road. He still coudn't find the hamburglars.
Wario: Man, were are those stupid hamburglars?
Mario: Stupid! You ate those crooks 2 weeks ago! Don't you remember? Even though we beat em' up......
Luigi: You got a medal from the mayor and everything!
Wario: Oh yeah. I do remember! I ate the medal too! No wonder I had stomach cramps the next day.
Luigi: I think you need to stop eating so much. We'll help you find your sandwich, but as soon as we do, you have to promise to think before you eat!
Wario: Fine. Lets go back to town.
Walking back, Mario concocted a wonderful idea. If they could get Yoshi and Donkey Kong to help, the two could track the sandwich with their....*you guessed it*....noses! Since they had increased smelling......power (go figure), the animals could find it in no time. The Bros. persuaded Yoshi and D.K to help, but before they could begin, Wario had to explain what happened.
Yoshi: (Are you the biggest moron on this planet?) Hmmm....okay, we'll need the toppings.
Wario gave them every bit of info about the sandwich.
Donkey Kong: Okay, we look for sandwich now! We find fast. We experts.
Donkey Kong found a bug on his back and ate it, sniffing his butt at the same time.
Wario: He speaks my language!
Mario: ..............X_X
Yoshi: Uhhh, D.K? Mabey you should leave.
D.K: NO!! ME HELP NOW!
Wario screamed and pooped in his pants. Mario waisted no time and pulled out his shotgun.
BANG! D.K was dead.
Luigi: Were did ya get one of those?
Mario: I had to goad Miyamoto into giving me one. It wasn't easy....
Luigi: I can only imagine.
Yoshi: Actually, I'm glad the dumb ape is gone. He was getting to be a big, pain in the-
Luigi: Assassin! Okay, lets look for the sandwich!
After 2 hours or so of nose sniffing, they came upon a small gas station. As they walked in, Wario fell in love.
Wario: Food.....everywhere!
Mario: We don't have time! Spongebob starts in 5 minutes! Lets find the sandwich and leave!
Luigi: *sweatdrop*
Yoshi: groan.....okay, where's my payment?
Luigi: What payment?
Yoshi: Didn't I tell you? You owe me and what's left of butt sniffer five hundred bucks! Since you murdered my poor partner, I'll be taking what's his and leave!
Mario: But we haven't even found the-
Yoshi: Don't care! Hand them over.
As they were yelling and bellowing over the"payment", Wario gorged himself in the store culinary supplies. As he did, something in his mind sparked. Wario's brain, though an insignificant size, could process information 3 hours slower then a normal person! He knew where the sandwich was!
Wario: Waitaminute! I remember where my sandwich is!
Mario: You do? Where?
Wario: I ate it.
Luigi: Gaghh!!!!! Why didn't you tell us before?
Wario: I forgot.
Mario: Idiot.....big stupid ugly idiot!
Store Owner: Hey! Yer stupid friend ate all my food!
Mario: Huh?
Mario looked around, and found an empty space.
Wario: Sorry. I got hungry while you guys were talking about payment!
Mario: O-o-okay.....RUN!!
Mario and pals dashed out of the store, with Wario lagging behind. Finally, they reached Wario's house. Mario noticed Waluigi's dead body.
Mario: How'd that happen?
Wario: Long story. I'll tell you later.
As soon as they had made it inside, with Wario complaining on how they didn't use the window, Mario sat down and spoke with him for a long while. It ended with Mario saying.....
Mario: And what do we do if we can't find our sandwich?
Wario: Remember that you ate it anyway!
Mario: Good! Lets go home Luigi!
The others walked out, with Yoshi still P.O'd about his payment. Of course, not five minutes after they left, Wario got up and reached for another sandwich. Even though he needed more groceries, the blubbery behemoth made due with what he had.
Wario: Ketchup.....ham.......lettuce....
He placed it down and searched for mustard. Up and down he looked, but could not find it. Eventually, he forgot how to make it through the house. He forgot how to make an emergancy exit. He forgot how to make a sandwich, put on mustard, tie his shoes, button his shirt, pick his nose, brush his teeth, and flip the T.V on. He forgot how to eat, perform body functions, talk, see, and feel. He even forgot how to breathe. Wario died 5 minutes after Mario left.
THE END.
The moral: It helps to place sticky notes on your face. That way, you don't forget how to breathe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 03:06:13 PM by PaperLuigi »

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2006, 12:43:14 AM »
I really like this topic. It gives me a chance to break out and write some stupid stuff. I'll post my Wario's Cullinary Caper story.

Thanks.

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2006, 07:28:53 PM »
PL: That's the saddest and funniest randum story I have ever read.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2006, 08:54:50 PM »
Thanks YR! I really liked your musical too.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
    I have two randum storys..(one coming soon in its own topic)

Marios fatness problem: one time when mario tried to warp down a pipe, he was to fat and got stuck in the pipe. Then luigi noticed mario was gone and decided to look for him. After looking for him for four minutes he got hungry and decided to warp down the pipe that leads to toad town and find a restraunt. When Luigi got to the pipe he saw mario stuck in it. "Oh ny gosh!!" yelled luigi. "now how am i going to get to a restraunt?" then luigi called Mushroom Kingdoms Explosion Team (M.K.E.T). Soon they blew up the pipe to free mario but they used too much dynamite and mario got blown up also. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Luigi yelled. "He was my only brother!" "That will be 42 grand" one of the Explosion Team guy says. "Shut up!!" Luigi hollers. After the funeral at night Luigi was at his house writing an autobiography of marios life. Suddenly an opaque figure of mario was walking towards him...... THE END....... OR IS IT?
    Be on the lookout for the topic on the 2nd part of this story.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print