Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you would like to see in the future  (Read 2410 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: May 20, 2003, 07:22:33 PM »
Do you have an idea about what the next Mario game after Mario 128 should be?  How about new Kirby games? Or new Nintendo combined games?  If you do, we'd all like to hear about it.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:27:22 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 12:36:27 AM »
I want to see a game where all the characters we made up in your other subject Jman are in it.It can be called:The Game Of TMK.Deezer & David can be the bad guys!

"One may as well hang for a stolen sheep as for a stolen lamb"
Ankle,Tingle younger brother,The Wind Waker
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 05:05:23 PM »
I want to see a Mario Bros. vs Wario Bros. game. It could allow playing from bothe perspectives.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2003, 05:36:44 PM »
Check out the "Let's design the best Mario game EVER!" thread for more ideas we've said before.
Hey...what ever happened to that thread? I can't find it anywhere--and I searched w/in the past 60 days showing, (which is longer than the time I've been here, and I've posted in it) and it's not there anymore! Could someone please be so kind as to post a link, if you can find it?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2003, 09:16:57 PM »
Super Mario RPG: The final Chapter
And if I ever get into Digipen college, you will.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 12:21:59 AM »
I like Dr.Mario's idea.Its kinda like Sonic Adventure Battle 2,you can play the hero story or the darkside story

"One may as well hang for a stolen sheep as for a stolen lamb"
Ankle,Tingle younger brother,The Wind Waker
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2003, 12:26:34 AM »
Yeah, that would be AWESOME!! I've actually thought about that idea for a long time (like back when it came out on Dreamcast).

Yay! It's about time someone posted!! You said you live in Australia, right? What time is it over there?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 08:49:48 PM »
I would like to see a new Kirby game for Gamecube and Gameboy Advance.  The Kirby, Right back at ya game.  It would be next in line after Kirby's Air Ride.  You could seek help from friends along the way.  With music from other Kirby games and the show.  Also, there would be little cinemas like on Legend of Zelda, the Windwaker.  All on your RPG like quest to combine the powers of the Star rod and the warpstar to destroy the Dark Matter once and for all!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:29:42 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2003, 08:55:30 PM »
I would like to see a 2D two player Mario platformer with online chat.  But that will never happen so maybe Cash Crazed should make one.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print