Print

Author Topic: If you were a President  (Read 5844 times)

« on: September 02, 2010, 02:22:39 PM »
Hello. This thread is dedicated to this one question: If you were a president, what kind of president you would be?
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 03:31:08 PM »
Iron Fist. Heart of Darkness.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »
A giant talking penis.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 03:51:20 PM »
A combination of John Adams, Grover Cleveland, and Ronald Reagan.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »
Time Lincoln
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »
George Washington. Not only was he the first president who has done important things, he also spoke real English. Too bad John Hancock wasn't president otherwise I would have made a Footpenis joke.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 09:47:13 PM »
Are you inferring that none of the many, many American presidents before Washington did anything of importance?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 09:48:30 PM »
Are you inferring that none of the many, many American presidents before Washington did anything of importance?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 10:21:19 PM »
..........?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 10:30:43 PM »
Dr. President
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
If I were a President I'd be Baberham Lincoln.

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 10:43:23 PM »
I would attack the press with Koopa shells if they started asking questions I didn't like (like Mario did in that Mario Party 5 commercial).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:50 PM »
I'd be a slightly modified Calvin Coolidge.

He supported low taxes (only the richest 2% of taxpayers paid any income tax at all by 1927), a smaller federal government, and lower federal spending (he paid down 1/4 of the national debt), he wasn't a racist ******* like his "progressive" contemporaries, he was the first president on radio and in a sound film, and he didn't talk much. All I'd change is to add more humor and emotion and subtract his support for direct election of senators.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 12:09:51 AM »
Good to see the Canadian school system has a robust US history program.

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 12:27:08 AM »

I honestly and truly can't tell if that's sarcasm.

Teddy Roosevelt. The man was shot and delivered a 75 page (I think, I know it was pretty long) speech anyway. I think if he were president again, a few hearty smacks, and tere would be no more complaining from any political party
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
I heard there were technically many president-esque leaders in the US before Washington.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 10:02:40 AM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 05:38:48 PM »
  I didn't learn some things about my home county until my wife went up North and found that people there knew about the Free State of Jones, that we were never taught about even though we lived there.  <-- If that sentence doesn't make sense I'll blame the U.S. educational system even though it's really my own fault.

BTW, I'd rather be a "Precedent".
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print