Print

Author Topic: Let's count to a million FOR REAL  (Read 596369 times)

« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2009, 10:18:46 PM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:46 PM »
Too gross.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »
289 Days Later was a good movie.
every

« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2009, 12:26:41 AM »
Only 999,710 to go!!!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2009, 02:25:38 AM »
2How'd ya get down thar?1
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2009, 02:40:46 AM »
Brand Name
Common Name
ASA - caffeine - codeine

DIN (Drug Identification Number)

00219843    292 TABLET
02238645    292 TABLETS

How does this medication work? What will it do for me?

This combination product contains three medications used for the relief of mild-to-moderate pain, fever, and inflammation. It may be used to treat conditions such as headaches, pain due to cold symptoms, toothache, pain of menstrual cramps, arthritis pain, and the pain caused by muscle strains and sprains.

Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than the ones listed in these drug information articles. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor.

Do not give this medication to anyone else, even if they have the same symptoms as you do. It can be harmful for people to take this medication if their doctor has not prescribed it.

How should I use this medication?

The recommended adult dose varies according to need, but it is usually 1 or 2 tablets taken one to three times daily (every four to eight hours) as required. No more than 4 g of ASA (10 tablets) should be taken in any 24-hour period.

This medication should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. This medication has the potential for being abused and for being habit forming and should be taken only as needed for pain unless otherwise directed by your doctor.

Many things can affect the dose of medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.

It is important that this medication be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible and continue with your regular schedule. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

What form(s) does this medication come in?

292 Tablets®

Appearance: peach-coloured, scored. Markings: marked with a phi (f) symbol and "292" engraved on one side. Active ingredients: 375 mg of ASA, 15 mg of caffeine, and 30 mg of codeine phosphate.

Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, disodium edetate, ethylcellulose, guar gum, hydrogenated vegetable oil, sunset yellow on aluminum substrate, sodium lauryl sulfate.

This medication does not contain gluten, lactose, or tartrazine.
Some medications may have other generic brands available. Always ask your doctor or pharmacist about the safety of switching between brands of the same medication.

Who should NOT take this medication?

This medication should not be taken by anyone who:

* is allergic or sensitive to ASA, codeine, caffeine, or any of the ingredients of the medication
    * has a history of blood clotting problems
    * is receiving blood thinners such as warfarin
    * has stomach ulcers or duodenal ulcers
    * has severe anemia
    * is allergic or sensitive to other anti-inflammatory medications
    * is in the last three months of pregnancy or is nursing
    * has pre-existing respiratory depression
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »

« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2009, 04:25:38 AM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »
$295.00

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2009, 12:56:52 PM »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »

20 dollars says that 300 is going to be Sparta

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »

20 dollars says someone's not going to post a Sparta-related picture, thanks to MSM
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
300. Sparta.

Both of you win/lose, since this post was Sparta but not a Sparta picture.

Print