I had a subscription, but it ran out.
5 (19.2%)
I read it but do not subscribe.
6 (23.1%)
No, I have never read it.
5 (19.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Power  (Read 7333 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 12:44:05 AM »
I wish I could... :(
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 04:14:11 AM »

I always dream to have one!!!!!
But I always buy our Nintendo Power: Nintendo La Rivista Ufficiale. I think it's fast the same of Nintendo Power, but I don't like that "fast"!!!! :( :( :(

Here is the site of our magazine: this is the last number I bought! It's really fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
http://gamesradar.msn.it/indexms.asp?RadarPath=/features/default.asp&pagetype=2&subsectionid=362&articleid=69689
Hehe, what do you mean you don't like that fast?  And, yep.  Your magazine looks a lot like Nintendo Power, maybe even better if I could understand the text.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 07:23:00 AM »
Yesterday my AC:WW guide that I got with my subscription came. I hope the magazines come soon.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 10:04:12 AM »
Has NP rolled out their 201st issue yet? Because I haven't gotten it...I seriously hope my subscription hasn't run out.
Yep cause i got the 201 issue in feburary and then they backtracked me (i didn't ask but what tha heck) to january for the 200 issure. but the 201 issue is supposed to be for march so i guessed they sent me the wrong one.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »
I've-a got a subscription, and I love it! Case closed.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »
Hehe, what do you mean you don't like that fast?  And, yep.  Your magazine looks a lot like Nintendo Power, maybe even better if I could understand the text.

AH YES???
You've got nice gifts (we have also posters: they're pretty nice, but I don't know where I can put all of them!!! XD), like the Mario manga I'm searching for a long time (read the Mushroom white house) and then a lot of beautiful contests!!!!
But I think I'll do a Mario comic for our magazine at the end. I'm a super fan and so it won't be very hard and boring for me!

I couldn't read  from that site,too, because the text is too little! ^__^'

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 06:33:53 PM »
I once bought a Club Nintendo magazine in Tijuana. It was pretty cool but the best part was that instead of Pulse they had Ask Dr. Mario. Plus they had a walkthrough for the first GBA Fire Emblem. Too bad it never was released here.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 10:22:27 AM »
HEY! Do Nintendo Power have the official help of 2 chracters of the mushroom kingdom in the mail place?

We have 2 habitants of Mushroom Kingdom  that answer to our letters: Boo and Lakitu.
Boo is very bad and he makes always a joke of who makes stupid questions and write stupid letters and send letters with wrong grammar, then Lakitu is more nice answering the normal letters with the help of Ugo Laviano (he works at NRU).

Shy Guy makes remember to the fans the things of Nintendo which have been forgotten during the years (writing very much about ROB, the life of some Nintendo producers, the beautiful games that had good playing but that have been sold only in Japan many years ago, the good characters of Nintendo that have been forgotten - like Pit the angel- and many games that Shigeru and Nintendo couldn't finish- like a game of Kimba the lion: it showed that Shigeru already loved animals and liked to do a game of them many years ago. This game of Kimba was a little bit like the new Nintendogs.- And  the origins of Nintendo: from the 1800 to our days!- Did you know that Nintendo was a playing cards and toys firm before became a videogame house???!)

I think this is a good idea. If I were a child and I read that some Nintendo characters worked in a magazine, I think I would have believed in it! ^_^

I was famous (with my 2 sisters) in the family to believe in the real existence of the Super Mario & Co. and we always looked for a tube that could take us to the Mushroom Kingdom!!!! AAAAAAH!! BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS!!!! =)
We made "many adventures" for it!!! For example: at the age of 9 I go away from home for  a whole day with only a carrot and aan apple with me to search the Mushroom Kingdom. So you can understand what happened when I returned home! ^___^'''

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 10:23:40 AM »
And then bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.....Excuseme for the long off topic post!

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2006, 01:18:52 PM »
Man, the poster in issue 200 was very cool! That guy could draw great!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print