Print

Author Topic: TMK Staff Pictures  (Read 8458 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2003, 02:44:55 PM »
Hmm. Could someone give me a link to that forum?
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2003, 07:56:17 PM »
The Face of Humility

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2003, 01:42:33 AM »
David Dayton, yes I did see your picture. If Megabyte doesn't want to post his pic, I won't mind. He's just the only on I haven't seen yet.

Deezer, I missed you again? Aww, man. It would be an honor to talk to you. If you have any extra time please come by. I will probably be there from 12pm or 1pm tomorrow..er. wait. Let's just say Saturday. I will be there Saturday from 12 pm or 1pm to very late. Probably 3am. So basically I'll be there pretty much all day. If I'm not there, I'm sure other mods will be there or members from the Fungi Forums. If you get there and nobody is on, please stay if you have the extra time. Somebody will get to you eventually. I'll be there inbetween the times: 12pm or 1pm-around 3am on Saturday, if you stay up that long. (Which I seriously doubt with you going to or about to go to college soon.) So drop in! Thanks!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2003, 07:29:05 PM »
David, I did see your pic.

Megabyte's pic anyone?

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2003, 10:11:43 AM »
David, I did see your pic.

Megabytes pic anyone?

Print