Print

Author Topic: All right, That's IT!!  (Read 8951 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 22, 2003, 06:37:17 PM »
Look, folks of TMK, we are SICK of sadib100. He just posts stupid replies to our threads.
We have made at least 4 or 5 threads trying to get rid of him. He is 11, and he says disgusting things. We are all sick of him. I REALLY hope that the mods do something about this. Everyone is tired of him. We are tired of nobody doing anything about this. But when we ban him he will make a new account and wreak havoc once again. Everyone has had there share of complaints about him but nobody will ban him. I know he will post something stupid about this thread and Sapphira will have to edit it again. Him cussing, etc. I hope something is done about this.

Deezer, he has even tried forge your name in the chatroom, sir.

sadib100, you blew your chance for me.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 06:50:14 PM »
Yep, we're ALL sick of it. You've seen what he's done in these past few weeks you've been here.  Now imagine having to deal with it for *5* months...  And I haven't even *been* here *nearly* the length of time most of the current regular posters here have... *shudder*

"I REALLY hope that the mods do something about this."
--Sorry, believe me, I would if I could... but only admins (Deezer) can do that...  Deezer banned him once before, but you can see how much that stopped him...  :(
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2003, 07:01:44 PM »
I wasn't trying to forge Deezer's name, let me explain. When you banned me a few days ago I was trying to use another nickname and whatever I chose you banned me, then I chose Deezer, but it needed a password so I couldn't sign on. After that I quit, and Mariotendo unbanned me.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 08:34:31 PM »
No, sadib100, I did not ban you. I haven't banned anyone yet at the chatroom. I did NOT ban you.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 08:34:31 PM »
No, sadib100, I did not ban you. I haven't banned anyone yet at the chatroom. I did NOT ban you.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2003, 08:38:58 PM »
I'm not sick of it.  I just don't care what he posts.  So stop assuming I agree with anyone!!!  AAAGGHH!!!

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2003, 08:42:23 PM »
It was a generalization, Markio. Majority of us ARE sick of it...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2003, 09:16:36 PM »
ive been trying to tell you people this since he became sadib!  >:-(

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 09:50:18 PM »
 I'm not nearly as sick of "*kills So and so*" as I am of all of these topics. Seriously now, please just stick to one.

While I haven't been checking out every topic, I haven't noticed Marioguy acting up, all that much, in the forums.

As I said before, his actions in the chat room are not to be punished here on the forums.

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2003, 09:56:26 PM »
Yay! Im sick and tired of Meowrio's and Trainman's spamming threads! Aye curamba!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2003, 09:22:39 AM »
Yes, that's another thing that's been annoying me... all these "Ban marioguy/sadib100" threads.  For crying out loud, I made one a LOOONG time ago, already.  The point was made. We don't NEED ANYMORE THREADS LIKE THIS...! If you want to talk about it, then go to my "Banning..." thread in Site Discussion.

There is absolutely NO need to create new threads on the EXACT same topic. Not only is it redundant and completely unnecessary, but it's also annoying, old, and now just spam.  For the love of Pete, please STOP THE MADNESS, PEOPLE!!! x_x

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/23/2003 11:16:57 AM

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2003, 10:14:48 AM »
Let's just ban Meowrio and Trainman because they're doing all the trouble.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2003, 10:27:46 AM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I agree with Black Mage.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2003, 12:03:10 PM »
"If you want to talk about it, then go to me "Banning..." thread in Site Discussion."

Oh my goodness! Sapphira messed up on her grammar! She said "then go to me "Banning..." thread......" Wow! That must mean I'm smarter that Sapphira now! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2003, 12:16:33 PM »
It's called a typo, jon. >:P
I don't make grammatical mistakes...ever...almost...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/23/2003 11:17:50 AM

Print