Print

Author Topic: What are your hobbies?  (Read 12041 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »
make or hangout
Please tell me I'm not the only one who read this in an odd way.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 11:28:36 PM »
-Model Railroading
-BMX. Not racing.... "freestyle"
-Detailing cars... and I mean... the works: wash twice, dry, clay, paint cleaner, polish, wax.... and that only covers exterior body panels that are painted!!!
-Chillin' with my friends
-Working on my vehicles and/or my friends' vehicles.
-Learning tons of songs on my crapster Yamaha PSS-480 keyboard.
-Reading about how everything works, why things are named the way they are, and why things are the way they are.
-Learning and dialing in control of my car, heel-toe shifting, powersliding, rev-matching, etc.
-Dippin'.

-Watching old shows I grew up with: Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Figure it Out, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Pete & Pete, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare (and DD 2000), etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 06:25:27 AM »
-Dippin'.
If you are referring to dipping tobacco, that's not a hobbie.  It's an addiction.  A rather nasty one.  At least other's don't have to swallow your second-hand dip.  I hope not.  Hope you don't leave dirty spit cups around.  My wife found out the hard way what that tastes like.  Gross.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:24 PM »
I like going through the garbage.  The ultimate in recycling!

I've also been trying to get into guerrilla gardening, but it's hard without money or a means of transportation.  I should just have my own garden, but being at college makes that impossible.  I'm resigned to having a plant on the windowsill, a succulent Jade plant.  It's thriving, at least.

I'm also in an a cappella group.  I'm a Tenor 1, and we're really good, so there!

I also found a giant empty jar in the garbage one day, so now I'm filling it with paper cranes.  I'd like to make a thousand, though I probably won't for lack of paper or time.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »
Luigison, I hope you realize that discussion's going on it at least three other threads simultaneously now; don't bring it here, please.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »
Reading cool books
Listening to cool music
Spending time with my girlfriend
Getting posts with weird numbers like this one (note: this is post 66666 in General Chat)

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
Reading
Playing games
Workin on a webcomic of a friends.

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2008, 10:44:52 AM »
Besides gaming I:

-DRAW
-enjoy music
-go out with friends
-cycle(yes, that's a hobby, since I do it everyday..to my work.lol)
-travel
-enjoy breeding guppies (yesh, I consider that's my hobby tooXD)
-cook
-watch movies

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2023, 03:28:36 AM »
Cinema, swimming and playing video games. These at least comes to mind currently.

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2023, 06:50:45 AM »
Railways, sailing, and meteorology.
Yoshi!

Print