Print

Author Topic: The Prophecy  (Read 65842 times)

« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2003, 08:00:00 PM »
You think Sapp-FIRE is weird? I do. Yay Im weird too! yay

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2003, 08:03:00 PM »
No, I mean the phrase "pushing buttons" is a comical metaphor. Once I was arguing with my brother and my aunt from Florida said to stop pushing each other's buttons and we both burst out laughing.

Hamster Sauce!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2003, 08:06:00 PM »

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 8/14/2003 12:28:00 PM

« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2003, 08:48:00 PM »

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 8/14/2003 12:27:22 PM

« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 8/14/2003 12:28:33 PM

« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2003, 05:22:00 PM »
when will you post your next chapter? but don't get in a rush, im enjoying the story way too much for it to be ruined by demand.

To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
She's not rushing alright.

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2003, 02:51:00 PM »
Do not rush an author, for this can lead to a lack of quality in the fiction...

AHEM! OK, now comes what I think of Chapters 1+2...

OH MY GAWD...

Wow...It's just...Well, no offense, like I said, it's missing something, but STILL...

It really has me drawn in.

You are the first person I have ever seen to do these things in a Mario fic (In ANY FIC, and I've read a LOT of them), and in the first two Chapters no less!

1.) Mario and Perach get engaged
2.) Everyone gets totally depressed when she's kidnapped. (WHOOO, big WHOOP. She ALWAYS gets kidnapped. I mean, I could understand if they somehow knew about 3.), but...)
3.) Peach gets RAPED- by BOWSER- nonetheless!! That stopped me DEAD- DEAD I tell you, and it takes a lot to stop me dead. You just...'She was raped.' What the heck? Then again, maybe leaving out detail was best for that...
4.) PREGNANT?! MY GAWD WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! MAHAHA!! I LOVE it, yet I HATE it at the same time. It definiteley leaves me curious!

Oh, yea, and, well...The only truly annoying thing so far was how you described Bowser taking over the Mushroom Kingdom. Threee weeks later, Bowser had killed a ton of people, etc., etc. and for SOME reason, nobody seemed to do anything about it... Mario Bros., WINK WINK!)

AHEM! But, other than that, it's fairly good so far.

Oh, yea, and...Could you please check your mail...? I'm positive I mailed you SOMETHING...Well, when you can.

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''''''''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

Edited by - Destiny Smasher on 8/15/2003 1:53:22 PM

« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2003, 05:21:00 PM »
hey, i completely agree...it'll take me a couple of weeks to write the next chapter of my current fanfic (under the Here it is...as promised topic if ya wanna read it go there ne time *wink* *wink*) i was just wonderin maybe how long it'll be, even if it is a shot in the dark

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2003, 05:29:00 PM »
Destiny Smasher, see what I said on the previous page:

"Yeah, I got your email. ;)
"Oh, and I'd love to read your story...if I ever get the time... :(
"I've heard that it's REALLY good. ;) "

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #205 on: August 15, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
With football and school going on, I might have to push the completion of my fanfic to February or even March 2004. I promise I will have chapter 1 posted by next spring.

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2003, 11:39:00 PM »
OK, going back to the pronunciation of Sapphira's name...

In my Bible, it says it is pronounced Saff-I-ra much like Sapphire. This is also the way I said it in my mind as I read it. And I would venture to say that the reference in the Bible is correct due to the fact it is probably the first documented use of the name.

« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2003, 09:47:00 AM »
*sweatdrop* Oh, hehe...I try not to read every post, because I don't want to accidently read part of the story.

Who'd you hear that it was good from? Nobody on these forums seems to read it, I don't think...I mean, this sure as heck isn't the only forum it's on, but...Yes, every single person who has ever replied/reviewed loves it, except one case- and he DID like it, then he became a stubborn jerk and started hating ALL fanfics, so...He doesn't really count.

Meh, anyway, I would love it if you got time...sometime. ? Yea, exactly. Well, hopefully tonight I will read Chapter 3- maybe Chapter 4, too, depending on how long they are...

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #208 on: August 16, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Oh, you can also read it here at FanFiction.Net.  It's been modified a little there.

Oh, and I heard that your story was good by going to your story's thread, and skipping past it down to others' comments.
Don't worry; I'll get to reading it eventually... If I ever have time...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #209 on: August 16, 2003, 04:10:00 PM »
The prophecy? OOOO, I love that song!  Oh wait, that's the remedy...

Relish is at your command!

Print