Print

Author Topic: The best and most original channel (name) ever...The Nintendo Channel.  (Read 9074 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »
Buying a $150 system three or four times for aesthetic improvements is not much more sane than buying a $250 system twice for an actual improvement, nor much less expensive.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 05:04:57 PM »
Agreed, but I'm sure people justify their instant-gratification attitudes with that excuse.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »
I'll be buying a new DS Lite soon because the shoulder buttons on mine are not functional.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 05:46:40 PM »
My original model DS has still worked, just like the day I got it. =3
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
I had to buy a 2nd DS.
But I had a good reason to, as my old DS was stolen over two years ago.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »
I've bought multiple DS's, even when they were 149.99
well hello Mister Disposable Income
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »
If Nintendo released a new Wii with three or four times the memory that I could move all my games, channels, Miis, saves, etc to I'd buy it in a heart beat if I could afford and find one. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »
I luckily popped my camera's memory card into the Wii, and noticed that it had over 15,000 (yes, fifteen thousand) blocks open on it. It costed about 20 dollars.
Ditto used Machop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
Yeah, but you can't play VC games or use other channels directly off the card.
That was a joke.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »
I don't plan on using other channels very much, and I'm going to download very few Virtual Console games. Generally ones I want to play very badly, but I know I won't for a very long time. For example, Neo Geo games.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
I don't find the channel very intresting, considering the factor that every video takes 10 minuites to load, and since the entire channel is pretty much movies, I just stop waiting.

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »
considering the factor that every video takes 10 minuites to load,
That depends on your internet connection. Most videos load pretty quickly for me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »
I like the new Channel. It however contains some outdated videos, but I like the DS Download service that will let you try out demos. Anyone have an idea for how frequently the channel updates?

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »
I like the new Channel. It however contains some outdated videos, but I like the DS Download service that will let you try out demos. Anyone have an idea for how frequently the channel updates?

I hope it updates at least once a week, like the VC (That would make it way more useful, even if it were usually video updates.).
I really don't care much for logic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 06:06:02 PM »
The channel has some potential. Nintendo shouldn't just put out DS demos for download, but Virtual Console ones, too.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print