Print

Author Topic: Getting even with School Teachers  (Read 2213 times)

« on: September 22, 2004, 04:09:49 PM »
Ever had a teacher that just annoyed the stuffing out of you, and you got back at him/her REALLY good, good enough that you don't even get in trouble?

Well, here are a few of my stories, although told a couple of times in #tmk:

My 6th Grade English/Science teacher was probably the worst teacher I've ever had, next to my 4th grade teacher.

Close to the beginning of the year, she saw a binder with the name "Michael" on it, she threw it on the floor and kicked it under the table, and basically yelled in my face for about 5 minutes saying my Binder had to be under my chair, not on the table. After she finished, I go "Uh, I hate to burst your bubble, but that wasn't my binder." I pointed to my binder tucked neatly under my chair saying "THIS is my binder. You might want to look closer at the names of the binders before you point fingers." She turned red, and all the students started laughing at her. She tried to get me in trouble, and called my parents, saying exactly what she said to me and what I replied with. My parents started laughing at her, and she turned red again. My father explained to her that I was quite the smart one and should not be messed with.

From then on, she just hated me, and tried to get me in trouble when she got the chance, but, failing miserably in the end.

She once threw a test paper at me because I didn't finish it, and she threw it at an angle so it'd give me a papercut. It JUST missed my eye, giving me a paper cut below my eyebrow. I told my father this, which he became concerned with.

When we had to do reports on things in Washington D.C., I handed mine in, and she immediately accused me of plagiarism, and called my father. My father then scolded at her ignorance and told her everything I made was original, because he watched me do my report, and checked it over.

And, on the last day of this Washington D.C. trip I went on, I had to go to the bathroom, and when I got out, I almost lost the Group, and she found me and got me in trouble. Thankfully, it was the last day and it was the last thing we saw before going home. When we got home, she picked me up off my bus seat and went to my parents, and told them about everything. It was pretty stupid to explain that I had to go to the bathroom and almost lost the group, when they were actually in front of me and I didn't know it. My mother started laughing at her, and my father said he was getting sick of her complaining, and demanded that she'd apologize to me. She did apologize, but I know she didn't mean it. I then said "It's okay, now, get your hand off my wrist." She hesitated for about 10 seconds. I then yelled "NOW!" as loudly as I could. She then took her hand off me, and walked away, annoyed.

She remained quiet towards me to the end of the year, and ignored me whenever I raised my hand to answer a question, and didn't say anything when I asked her something. In the following school years, she ignored me a few times whenever I passed by her. The only thing she said to me after that was "I hate backpacks like these" after she saw me with a huge schoolbag, you know, the ones capable of sending people to the hospital if thrown hard enough and full of huge text books.

Anyone else have something they'd like to say about a certain teacher they've had?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 04:51:29 PM »
What an awful teacher. She should be fired for abusing you like that.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 04:57:28 PM »

My identity will not be spoken.

My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 05:37:04 PM »
Nintendoexpert: I hope she was, she was a witch.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 05:40:35 PM »
Why couldn't Vidgmchtr and his Science teacher ever get along?  I guess they didn't have any chemistry.

Edited by - Markio on 9/22/2004 7:44:10 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2004, 07:59:14 PM »
Let's see.

My 2nd grade teacher, via her inane system of favoritism, destroyed any chance of me ever having a normal social life... or a controllable personality.

My 6th grade P.E. teacher set me on a course to torturously obsess over iniquities in today's society for HOURS A DAY, which interferes in everything I try to do even today.

Yep. Only two teachers I really didn't get along with.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2004, 08:46:59 PM »
Oh, Insane Steve, your life is so... wonderful!  I can only hope, wish and dream I was you!  *ssiiiigghhh*

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 12:32:05 PM »
The teachers aren't my problem. The principle (spelled wrong on purpose) is. She hates me. She'll take things I've done in the past, twist them around and make them sound like evidence that I'm a nutjob. And they sound really gross according to my MAD (mom and dad).

--------------------
Quips & Quotes 1: "Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print