Print

Author Topic: Wario's Grill.  (Read 25951 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
I am.  It's still going great.  I'm just waiting for the second part of the chapter.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2007, 03:14:02 PM »
Good, good. I hope no one is confused by my name change.

I originally had some firefighters die...but I didn't like that angle, so I erased it. Besides, writing 2 chapters in one day without much planning isn't smart. BTW, all chapters from 1-6 are complete, so check 'em out.

EDIT: Sorry for randomly killing off Waluigi; his death was needed to explain some things in chapter 7. :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:17:29 PM by OrangeYoshi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2007, 04:40:14 PM »
Okay, but we better see Waluigi's afterlife. :)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
Well, Jesus did show up...but if you remember, Waluigi shook his hand at him. So...did he go down or up? I think I might do something with that.  :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:53:54 PM by OrangeYoshi »

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2007, 05:24:56 PM »
Chapters 1-7 are now complete. Check 'em out if you wanna catch up on the story, or read a more developed chapter 7. I like doing revisions on chapters I don't like; I hope that doesn't make anyone mad.  :P

« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »
Chapter 8

The chunks that spewed forth from Wario's mouth (that had found their way to Luigi's face) fell to the floor as Luigi whiped them away with a moist towel. He made sure to get rid of every last piece; he didn't want the muck messing up his (self-proclaimed) "handsome" face.
"Blegh," he said with a sigh. "He eats way to much." One could only assume he was speaking of Wario. Luigi looked up at the smoke rising from the house. He knew that Wario had indeed planted TNT around his humble abode, but he couldn't figure out what had set it off.
"Mabey he had a match," Luigi sighed.

D.K slept by a stop sign while Mario ran to get him a pale of water. Yoshi, on the other hand, dashed to the local medical store to buy some first aid, just in case anyone was hurt. Wario was fine, of course.
"Are we having a party?" He asked Luigi, who had walked back over to the safe zone the others had "established".
"Well, we were, until you blew up your house. At least, I think you blew up your house..."
Wario pulled out a TNT stick, a copy of many other that rest at the bottom of the explosion site.
"You mean these?"
"Yes those. You blew up your house. With a...I dunno, what did you use?"
Wario was sure he wasn't the the man who destroyed his own home. Though he admitted to planting the explosives, he wasn't the one who set it off.
"It-it wasn't me," Wario cried. "I didn't do it!"
"Yes you did," Luigi snapped. "Who else could've-"
Just then, a shriek of terror ran through the entire yard. The scream shattered Wario's ears; he passed out within seconds. Others did their best to locate the source, but to no avail.
"No one was in the house, were they?" Several pedestrians, including a very concerned mother panicked when they noticed that a baby Toad had wandered away from their group, which had been set up at the corner where D.K lay. Still, none could locate the child.
"Where is he?!" The mother shook her husband, attempting to get answers.
"I-I don't know, honey. He must be here somewhere!" The father was in a nervous state of mind.
"I just...don't know"
The screams got louder until Luigi noticed the baby on the 3rd floor of the house. The baby was sitting by the window of place Wario once called bedroom. The baby was covered in ash and dirt; byproducts of the explosion. By some miracle, the child was alive.
"Great," Luigi sighed. "No one sees him but me."
He looked back at Wario, who was laying there on the floor half asleep for the 4th or 5th time in 5 hours.
"This is all your fault...."
Luigi took two steps foward, hesitated for a second or two, then dashed right into the burning house. Fire fighters hadn't even arrived yet (no one had bothered to phone 911).
He smacked open the door with his foot; it fell to the ground in a flash, and Luigi was met with intense heat. It burned his eyes with fury so great a weaker man would have turned back.
"How did that baby even get in here?" Luigi charged full force into the mess.

Meanwhile, Mario and Yoshi had arrived back at the safe zone to try and nurse D.K back to health. They poured water down his throat in an attempt to wake him back up.
"There you go," Mario said. "Water will wake 'em up."
He looked around after being dismissed by Yoshi. Wario lay upon the lawn, Luigi absent from the sceen.
"Where's Luigi? I could've sworn this is where we left him..."
Mario picked Wario up on his back and ran back over to the safe zone.
"Dial 911," he said to Yoshi. "I think Wario might be in trouble...though he probably just passed out again. I'm gonna get this fire under control with some old fashioned pyro control."
He loosened the gloves on his hand and stood near the blaze.
"I haven't done a fire this bi in a while. This is gonna take a while...."

Luigi charged through some burning wood while he smashed open some more doorways. He did his best to control the fire with his own technique, but the blaze was simply too large. All the while, he was praying to himself.
"Please don't let me be too late...."

Yeah, the story isn't really funny anymore. But I like doing that with my stories. Making them seem hilarious then go to serious. I hope I can still keep you guys entertained.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2007, 08:18:55 PM »
"Luckily, Luigi was an experiance pyrokinetic"

Maybe that's why he didn't die in the science project explosion Daisy referenced in Revenge of Luigi.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »
This story is SO HILARIOUS!!!! I'm laughing so hard right now!! It's just so funny how all of this happens just because Waluigi left Wario!!!! By the way, you spelt "hear" wrong on chapter 2 and I think chapter 4. You spelt them both "here." By the way, I doubt ANYONE in the Mario world is as mean as you made most of the characters (Waluigi, Mario). Overall amazing! You put a clear picture in my mind.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
Thanks man.  :)

I don't know if I'll get around to writing the rest of it though.

Chapter 8 kinda sucks, so I might redo it.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2007, 09:22:34 PM »
It's pretty good, I guess, but there's not much keeping it going besides the humor...

I suppose the story was intended to be funny from the start, though, so in that case you're doing a good job.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »
Yeah, it was supposed to be funny from the start.

No storyline really (BTW, I think the storyline I have for it right now sucks).

I think I'm done with this story. It's pretty crappy, and it's not one of my favorite works.

Print