Print

Author Topic: Sushie Tales: Volume One.  (Read 7147 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »
Yes. It's finally here, the original, uncut, digitally remastered, based on my original comic series, my fanfic is finally here! Brace yourselves for extreme action, drama, suspense, comedy, and romance!! Here's chapter one, enjoy!

Chapter One: Vandalized Dawn.

The halls and classes of Hedge Garden High are usually filled with the hustle and bustle of students. Straight-A students rushing to get to their next class, parades of popular preppy people, babbling about on the current gossip, and gaggles of goths, with gestures of grimness on their faces. But not now, it's just predawn, everyone is snoring away in their warm and cozy beads, dreading the second the alarm vibrates onto the floor with a loud "RIIIIIIING!!" Everyone is recharging themselves for the upcoming day. Except for one, the schools Principal, Mr. Howards, was just stepping inside. He turned on the lights, computers, and other machinery by himself.

"I don't get paid enough to do this job," He said to himself. The rest of the faculty started to pour in. As Mr. Howards walked to his office, he yawned silently, he stopped to admire the School's trophy case, a glass box chcok-full of awards that many athletes, spelling bee winners, and musically talented students had won over the years. Along with a plethora of statewide awards. He opened the door to his office, stepped inside, and sat on his big, fluffy chair. He aimed his vision at the walls of his square room, which where covered with many family photos, diplomas, and many of his own awards he obtained in his youth. That's when, he noticed something on the corner of his eye, he turned his head for a better view, he was shocked at what he discovered.

The right wall of his office was covered in a thick, dark blue pigment. I covered all of his lifelong memories, he then saw that the spray paint said something, as he recuperated himself, he was shocked even more. It read "SUSHIEBOY!!!"

"No no no no no," Mr. Howard cried, "This can't be true! Could this be the work of our towns superhero, SushieBoy?" His mood soon shifted to anger. "Ohhhh, that boy won't get away with this one!" He growled. He looked down at his woodden desk, it was too, layered in pink paint which read: "PINKLAD"

"AUGHHHH!"

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 10:31:03 PM »
Does Sushie Boy spoil if he's left in the sun?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 10:34:29 PM »
SushieBoy isn't made out of sushi, he's human! So no.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 10:40:23 PM »
So, are you narrating your own adventures?
Are [your] powers sushi related?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 10:45:24 PM »
Nope, he's just sorta like a kid version of Batman, he uses many weapons and doo-dads made by his best friend and sidekick, PinkLad, but he'll appear later on.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
So, What now? Is this Mr. Howard some sort of villain that uses his arts and crafts class as a means of free labor?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 10:55:54 PM »
Now, don't jump to conclusions.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 11:02:57 PM »
Okay, Sure thing....

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 02:10:46 PM »
Sounds good, SushiBoy! I expect great things from you... great things indead...
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 05:55:46 PM »
Thanks!

Chapter Two: Meet the bunch.

"Hurry up, man! Ms. Tailor is gonna have our heads if we come in late!" Shrieked Pink Lad, the brains of the team as he was standing outside urgently, waiting for SushieBoy to run out. As you may know, superheroes always live in big, shiny, hi-technical, headquarters. So did the SushieBoy Association, or SBA. They fought against crime for justice in the town of Kevinville. The youngest of the group, PinkLad, was just a twelve-year old boy, but, his intelligence was far beyond an average boy. So much that even his last school had decided to skip him two grades! He was the brains who designed and built all of the team's gadgets and gizmos, even the base itself! Which was named: The Sushie Cave. He is the son of a world known scientist, his mother was a huge actress. So his parents don't have much time for their son, still, PinkLad admires his father greatly, and wishes to be just like him.

SushieBoy, the leader and founder of the group, was fourteen years old. Not much is known about his past or his parents, only that they were killed long ago. He is always fighting for justice, hanging around with his friends, or just searching for that special someone that he can call SushieGirl. After founding his association, the government provided him with lifetime funding. In exchange for protection of the city. He is stronger than most kids his age, but not as much as his two other friends.

NinjaMan and DynamiteDude. being the ages of seventeen and nineteen, are always looking after the other two. They are the brawn of the bunch. NinjaMan, was always assigned to stealth missions. His concentration and patience couldn't be topped by many. DynamiteDude, is the perfect subject to test PinkLad's Inventions. His great stamina and force makes him resistant to many of the things that PinkLad throws at him, like say, an extreme electric shock down the vertebrae, or an explosion, to name a few.

"I'm coming!" SushieBoy hollered back as he was dashing outside, his shoes on the wrong sides. As he took his first step, he toppled onto the sidewalk witha loud thud. "Ooofff, pain," He groaned.

"Would you get up now!?" PinkLad snapped, helping him up. "We only have five minutes!"

"Ugh, I can't get any slack here," SushieBoy said, dusting off the dirt and putting the shoes on the right foot.

"I swear I'll beat you up if you make me ruin my perfect attendance record!" Vowed PinkLad as he rushed ahead of SushieBoy.

"Chill out dude, the school is only a short walk away," He insisted, catching up to PinkLad.

When they reached the Hedge Garden in time PinkLad sighed in relief. Before they could make their way to class, they were confronted by Mr. Howards, who had a smirk on his face.

"Ah, you boys I'm glad I caught you two, would you mind if you would step into my office for a minute?" He insisted with a smile.

"Well, okay."  SushieBoy said. When the two stepped inside, they sat on the small chairs beside Mr. Howards desk.

"I must discuss a very serious thing with you two," He said, sitting down on the seat on the opposite end of the room.

"What?" PinkLad said. Mr. Howards pointed to the graffiti scribbled on his wall.

"That,"

Boo Dudley

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:19 PM »
Has anyone noticed that SushieBoy and Sushieboy are never seen together in the same room? A conspiracy!

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 03:34:34 PM »
Hmm... good point...

*cough*

MIND CONTROL!!! AGHHHAAA!!!
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »
Chapter three: Busted!

The two boys were awestruck. They couldn't believe their eyes. SushieBoy's jaw literally snapped off and tumbled to the floor.

"Oh, you mean that!" PinkLad blurted out comically, trying to soften up the situation.

"Stop your babbling!" Mr. Howards snapped, "This is no time to act like a fool! Do you know how much trouble you two will get in?"

"Woah, woah, slow down there, chief," PinkLad said, standing up from his chair, "What did I have to do with this?"

Mr. Howards pointed to his paint-covered desk, PinkLad's jaw toppled down as well.

"Oh, I see...." PinkLad mumbled, readjusting his jaw.

SushieBoy adjusted his jaw as well, ready to speak. "You have no proof that we did this!"

"Good point," PinkLad added.

"You two are taking me for an idiot aren't you?" Mr. Howards sneered, "I have all the proof I need right here! In blue and pink paint!"

"Well, technically, it's dark blue," PinkLad interrupted, "It's a common mistake, really,"

"Shut up," Mr. Howards demanded with a cold edge to his voice, "When I report you two to the authorities we'll see if you have anything to joke about, Mr. Comedian!"

"No! You can't! We're Innocent, man!" SushieBoy pleaded, his voice shaking.

"They'll stain my permanent record for years to come!!" PinkLad sobbed.

"So you two are already taking it seriously, aren't you?" Mr. Howards said, "But maybe I shouldn't go so hard on you boys, maybe jailtime, detention, and sending you back to middle school" Veering his eyes towards PinkLad, who gulped, "This is too much for you guys, so I'll just do a teensy little thing," Scribbling onto a sheet of paper.

"What is that supposed to mean?" SushieBoy stammered.

"You two boys are expelled from my school," Mr. Howards said abruptly

"WHAT!?" The two cried.

"But but but but...." PinkLad droned.

"Don't worry," Mr. Howards added, "All you must do is go to the following school on this sheet and turn it in into the office," He handed the sheet to SushieBoy. SushieBoy mumbled something under his breath and hesitantly took the paper and shoved it into his pocket.

"You two can step out of my office now," Mr. Howards said, "As today will be your final day here. You must also pay a fee of thirty dollars to repaint the wall, and replace my portraits. Come here after school to paint my wall as punishment."

SushieBoy and PinkLad took out crumpled bills, not even counting them.

"Thank you very much boys, you may leave now,"  He said.

Without a word, the two opened the door and walked out.

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 07:31:46 PM »
EXPELLED?! Man... that's harsh.
Wheee...

Boo Dudley

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 07:41:28 PM »
Detachable jaw, nice.

Print